What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?

It is true not everyone makes profits on the properties they sell sometimes. I have not suffer any loss in selling any property but my mother does. She owned six plots of land some years back, she had some financial challenges which prompt her to sell all the landed properties but she recorded a huge loss due to her urgent needs for money.

I don't think ever selling a used property will definitely bring you profits actually since you need to consider the market at hand you definitely wants to sell and the customer will definitely negotiate the price.

I don't think ever selling a used property will definitely bring you profits actually since you need to consider the market at hand you definitely wants to sell and the customer will definitely negotiate the price.

Other than that, we must also consider the fact that many people urgently need money, so people might sell their property for much lower rates. Other than that, the value of property might also fluctuate albeit it rarely happens in my city. The value of property is on rise and this is why most of the people do earn profits when they sell their property.

I have suffered lost in selling property times without numbers the most anoining one is the sales of my plot of land which I needed money immediately for use the first buyer offered and amount which I rejected thinking the second buyer will offer something reasonable but very unfortunate.

When I was selling my lot of 500 square meters I was in need of money that I agreed to an offer that was very low. Fortunately the buyer was not able to come up with the down payment otherwise I would have lost 100,000 pesos or $2,000. When I had recovered my finances I stood pat with my asking price and I was able to sell my lot at a good price.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
I have never suffered a loss When selling properties, although I never sell property directly but helped someone in selling his property , property is an asset , so you always gain in selling it.

Yes I have in a way. When I put my last house up for sale I did it through an estate agent and the rules were you had to stay with them for 6 months and I was liable to pay their fee in that time. In the meantime I got an offer on my house from a lady but it fell through so I decided to take it off the market. 3 months later the lady came back to me as she had the funds and we agreed a private sale between ourselves without the estate agent. Shortly after I got a £2000 fee from the estate agent who said I had to pay it as it was still within their 6 month term. I had to pay it back in installments as all my money was tied up in the house.

That's very right. That you bought a property does not necessarily mean you will end up selling it in profits. The location of that property might render that property difficult to sell most times and you then have to settle for a loss

I have had people groaning over loss when they sell their property but to me I have never recorded any loss as a result of selling my property.

I have never suffered a loss When selling properties, although I never sell property directly but helped someone in selling his property , property is an asset , so you always gain in selling it.

You are quite lucky you have not suffered from a loss while selling property. There are many people who suffer from loss. For example, the value of the property fluctuated after purchasing the property and the buyer suffered a loss. Other than that, a legal trouble with a property can also make people suffer from loss. Property dealing is a matter of luck sometimes.

I have never suffered a loss before while selling a property. I sold this property as a middle man in the process and took my cut of agency for selling that property. This business also has its own risk too.

I have never suffered a loss before while selling a property. I sold this property as a middle man in the process and took my cut of agency for selling that property. This business also has its own risk too.

You sold a property as a middleman. This means you worked as a real estate agent. You are right. This kind of job also carries its own risk. You have to be careful and deal with documentation. You must also guide your client properly. Otherwise, your client may not have a good thinking about you and you may lose your investors. Remember that investors want you to earn for them if you are a real estate agent.

Well, I do not deal with buying and selling of property, therefore, this does not apply to me. However, since a long time I am thinking to invest in property, especially landed property.

Well this has not happened to me in any offline marketing but this has happened to me in trading because there are some cryptocurrencies i intended to hold for a long time but when the price was rising up and i sold it of thinking that the price will come down but the price keep on shooting up and at the end of the day I bought it even at the highest price and an at loss.

I have not yet suffered a loss, however this is the case when a property is not managed well after it is bought or if there is a decrease in the value of the surrounding area due to factors such as crime and so forth as this can result in a decrease in your property value causing a loss.

I have suffered a loss when I bought a property because I thought the land worth such price but at the end of the day I found out that the land does not important and it does not worth the price I bought it

I never suffered any loss in selling my property because I sold it direct, there was no agency involved. All the fees involved was paid by the buyer.

Personall, i have not really made a loss selling my own property before. The main reason people lose while trying to sale their properties is because of pressing needs.

Well, from my experience and understanding about real estate business, there is no way you would keep making profits all the time. You may make a profit by selling and almost immediately it will appreciate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back