What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I can conveniently yell you that N23m is enough to start many reasonable businesses in this country if you have a very good business plan.
Before you are so confident in what you said,you should at least mention some business you can confidently start with 20 million naira ?you will start by buying land and building of company house, think about it

Yes I have.
Through sports betting. There's a really popular bet company in my country. I know people who have ade thousands, betting on it.
You will agree with me that even this person that wins normally with sportingbet is not regularly winning cuz there's no way that you can be winning your games in a sport betting company as most of you are all about prediction and probability which will be quite difficult for you to keep on getting all the time.

I have personally made a lot of money through sports betting but I also lost a lot of money. Making money from it requires a lot of discipline and strategy.
Thats just it, theres no permanent champion in betting m you win some and you loose some, you cannot actually be winning every time you place a bet either online or offline.

I have seen some friends that did not know much about betting and they are winning big because they are playing it for fun while we go all about looking for prediction sites and we still later loose.
It happems that way, it isn't something we say experience plays its own part in betting. Its simply luck, luck plays major role, determining our success rate.

Before you are so confident in what you said,you should at least mention some business you can confidently start with 20 million naira ?you will start by buying land and building of company house, think about it
Starting a business does not mean that it is necessary for it to be a big company. You can start a good business with even 5million naira and the business will become big.

I have seen a lot of people making money through betting, but sadly these people also lose money when they return to betting, which means for a lto of people earnings form betting is zero

Till tomorrow and the end of time,people will still be there that will keep making money through betting. I don't know why it is that way for them, but it just happen to be so

Someone very close to me got frustrated some months back when lost lots of money to betting. Since that time he has vowed never to betting on his money again.

I also know some people who are good in sports betting. Count me in. I used to bet big money in boxing during the time of Muhammad Ali and George Foreman. My stats of winning is about 4 out of 5. But gambling does not really have consistency of winning because of the odds. You also need luck.
My answer then to this question is you @Alexandoy. You are the one that I know now that wins in sports betting.

It's nice to know about your experience in sports betting. I also agree that gambling doesn't guarantee that you will always win.

Starting a business does not mean that it is necessary for it to be a big company. You can start a good business with even 5million naira and the business will become big.
Well it depends on the type of business because there are some business that you can never start with even 50 million naira, especially when the business deal with production of goods and services. If i want to go into a business of producing a car then you can imagine how much that will cost.

Yeah, people do make money through betting. But it is not easily done because something can easily go wrong with predictions and all. My friends book games weekly and not one of them has made a fortune from it.

Well it depends on the type of business because there are some business that you can never start with even 50 million naira, especially when the business deal with production of goods and services. If i want to go into a business of producing a car then you can imagine how much that will cost.
50 million naira is even too much to start some products production. If you want to establish a sachet water or candle and some other small products production, you do not needs up to 50 million naira.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Betting is something some person take as occupation and they take there time to learn the very basic and later become good at it I have seen people making millions from betting

50 million naira is even too much to start some products production. If you want to establish a sachet water or candle and some other small products production, you do not needs up to 50 million naira.
That is why I said it depends on the type of production company that you are interested in establishing ,there are some that the 50 million may not even be able to carry you.

Yes have seen a lot of guys make it through betting this guys are risk takers they lose at times but they never give up they have master all they need to know they have become professional in the field
It is true that a lot of guys and making a lot of money from betting but the most truthful part is that it not all the time that they make this money because it is a thing of the gamble as at few times their gamble may pay off at most times they gamble does not pay off.

There was a time I got 2+ odds from this guy I met in school then and it was always sure except for some rare cases, I made some cool cash with the guy though but unfortunately, we've lost contact and I'm out of gambling.
I have seen many people that deals with two odd daily and are making their money through the two odd by staking high, but most people always look for big odd and stake with small amount .

I have seen many people that deals with two odd daily and are making their money through the two odd by staking high, but most people always look for big odd and stake with small amount .
That's called consistency, when you get sure two odds daily or weekly and getting your profit than waiting on false hope most people do by gambling on a large number of predictions.

I even like the strategy to which some people put towards the money they get from sports betting, the immediately use it to do something tangible for themselves
You mean for those who actually do make this money from the actual betting being proffesional bettors themselves right? Because only a few of this people I am sure are actually making money from betting

Betting is something some person take as occupation and they take there time to learn the very basic and later become good at it I have seen people making millions from betting
Already some have considered it being a legal tender to themselves that's why they're trading full-time in order to see better change in their life.

That is why I said it depends on the type of production company that you are interested in establishing ,there are some that the 50 million may not even be able to carry you.
This issue needed not to be over flogged. 50 million naira in this current economy is enough to start a lot of businesses and they will all be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back