What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

23 million naira in Nigeria is not even enough for people to start a reasonable business talk less of him using it to buy a car for his girlfriend , so giving a car to his girlfriend was his priority.lolz.
And who said 23 million naira is not enough in Nigeria to start a reasonable business, I can mention over 10 business you can start with a whooping 15 million naira.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
Yes bro I swear to God one guy wine 20m in jackpot game and also wine 999 thousand on is booking,so which mean he wine 21m on betting game , also I have friend that wine 1m games bet in sporty bet game ,but what I see there is that,all this things is by lucky if God let use make it we can have more than that as well as possible sir

There was a time I got 2+ odds from this guy I met in school then and it was always sure except for some rare cases, I made some cool cash with the guy though but unfortunately, we've lost contact and I'm out of gambling.

I didn't expect something better from a 17 year old boy because the amount of money is too much for his capacity. But I still give kudos to him for erecting a mansion for a self in that money. I know some people who are going to lavish everything and return back to square one.
If I have up to that amount of money I will just organise my life perfectly , I cannot just waste the money just like that in buying a Porsche for my girlfriend ,what is a 17 year old boy thinking of girlfriend sef.

I have seen a lot of people making money through betting and gambling. I have also seen a lot of people going bankrupt because they were addicted to betting and gambling. I think you should not continue betting for a long time, you need to retire once you make big amount.

I have seen a lot of people making money through betting and gambling. I have also seen a lot of people going bankrupt because they were addicted to betting and gambling. I think you should not continue betting for a long time, you need to retire once you make big amount.
I very much agree with your publication, when the individual manages to obtain profits in the game he should withdraw from it. However, the opposite happens, when he wins, he wants to continue investing to increase his earnings and that is when he goes bankrupt. They lose control of decision making and sink into the game.

I very much agree with your publication, when the individual manages to obtain profits in the game he should withdraw from it. However, the opposite happens, when he wins, he wants to continue investing to increase his earnings and that is when he goes bankrupt. They lose control of decision making and sink into the game.
Yes I have also seen many people going bankrupt. Frankly speaking, I have seen only people going bankrupt, not a single one becoming rich playing gambling. That is only good for short term, but if you think you can become rich it is total misconception.

Majority of the people I know who like betting usually lose money at the end of everything, especially those you bet on soccer. They can stick you like 25 games and only two will not yet and they will lose money at the end of the day.

Yes I have also seen many people going bankrupt. Frankly speaking, I have seen only people going bankrupt, not a single one becoming rich playing gambling. That is only good for short term, but if you think you can become rich it is total misconception.
If someone gets rich, it is the owners. However, there may be an isolated case, in which a gambler manages to accumulate wealth, because anything can happen. From my very personal point of view, I believe in what you describe, it is a mistake to dream and expect to get rich from betting.

Yeah. People make it big with betting but it's all about luck as it doesn't come always. So just avoid losing your money and focus on another gig to make cool money. Betting could be addictive.

I've seen though , but I'd say they're quite rare , as winning in betting comes from thorough analysis and most of all luck , you could make money from time to time , but only few make the big bucks
You are absolutely right, only a few make money with betting and those are the ones the unlucky ones are contributing the money to which is why one should access if you are really making profit or loss before you continue

23 million naira in Nigeria is not even enough for people to start a reasonable business talk less of him using it to buy a car for his girlfriend , so giving a car to his girlfriend was his priority.lolz.
23 million naira that is about $50k and it is enough to start a reasonable business in Nigeria except the person does not know or have anything to do with money.

23 million naira that is about $50k and it is enough to start a reasonable business in Nigeria except the person does not know or have anything to do with money.
If it is a business-like supermarket yes obviously it is possible for you to use the money to start, but if you are starting a production company or factory it might not be enough. the type of business really matter.

There are many people that make money with sports betting including me. I have a strategy that I use to play virtual sport that I do make profit with any amount that I stake on the bet.
Some see it as an investment but I still see it as gambling despite the fact that I make money with betting

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
I like people like that, they know that the betting system has been rigged to favour a selected little so when they get "lucky" and win big they plan the money and never go back to the rigged program.

If it is a business-like supermarket yes obviously it is possible for you to use the money to start, but if you are starting a production company or factory it might not be enough. the type of business really matter.
I can conveniently yell you that N23m is enough to start many reasonable businesses in this country if you have a very good business plan.

Almost all of us here have seen people and still keep seeing people making money from betting or gambling platforms. It is not also hidden that we have seen betting wreck a lot homes too

Its been a while now since I made investment success around gambling or betting. The last time I won was three months ago which is $16.
Trying to make money through betting can be very risky how is he Betting is just a form of entertainment when you have passion for the game and not a form of making money it is only the owners of the company that makes money through betting.

Yes there people who have made fortune out of betting, but they are just a tiny fraction of those who are into it. It is just a matter of luck.

Its been a while now since I made investment success around gambling or betting. The last time I won was three months ago which is $16.
I have seen some friends that did not know much about betting and they are winning big because they are playing it for fun while we go all about looking for prediction sites and we still later loose.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back