What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I have been always against betting because it only makes people lose money. It leads to a horrible addiction and this is why I would never even come close to gambling.

This is why I think it is very important that people set their limits for themselves in order to ensure that they do not gamble more than they can afford within any specific day because this will allow them to manage the profit and loss that they make as well.
Setting of limit through gambling is a nice option. But still those who are more addicted aren't going to set it cos they are deep into it.
Post automatically merged:

It is something we really need to avoid if we do not know how it's really work, at least that's an expert that I've been winning with at least 70% of all their prediction.
70% is a welcomed one. If you make predictions via trading and your success rate is 70% that means you're driving on the right lane dear.
Post automatically merged:

I think people usually lose a lot of money through gambling , so that i don't see it as a very profitable business to go for , many people have lost their homes and properties due to it
You aren't saying lies, that's just the simple facts. People have lots valuables due to gambling, gambling have made their lives reckless.

Last edited:
I have met with quite a number of people who have made it a lot through betting but and there are some that are still actively doing so but a majority of people that I have met have not been successful.

I have met with quite a number of people who have made it a lot through betting but and there are some that are still actively doing so but a majority of people that I have met have not been successful.
That's good news that majority of people you've met gambling have been successful than unsuccessful. Its never easy making money through gambling.

The sad thing with this is the fact that most of them why trying to join gambling because others are making money from it end up losing money from it .

Of course yes, I have seen a lot of people making through betting I think is by luck to win money on betting, one can win from it if actually you have the luck.

Setting of limit through gambling is a nice option. But still those who are more addicted aren't going to set it cos they are deep into it.
If you are addicted there is no way that you will actually follow the limit that you have set for yourself and it can be very hard to do so, and that is why you have to have a responsible person that you trust in order to enforce these limits in your gambling activities.

There was a time I got 2+ odds from this guy I met in school then and it was always sure except for some rare cases, I made some cool cash with the guy though but unfortunately, we've lost contact and I'm out of gambling.

People are making huge money through betting and sometime we all believe gambling is a game of luck but there are some professionals that are expert in 2odd games and they are getting double their money daily.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
Well for your friend that was able to make millions in one accumulated but it's like one of thing and he was actually very lucky but for him to use it to continuously been making money is quite difficult and he must have spent a lot of money before he was able to win that one million.

Yes I have seen a few persons making money from gambling platforms or betting platforms. The few that make this money on a regular basis likely have seen a loophole in the betting system and are exploiting it

People are making huge money through betting and sometime we all believe gambling is a game of luck but there are some professionals that are expert in 2odd games and they are getting double their money daily.
I have not played betting in a while but if you have a sure 2 odds link then I can resume a long list hobby 😁, but I prefer weekend odds those ones look more certain

If you are addicted there is no way that you will actually follow the limit that you have set for yourself and it can be very hard to do so, and that is why you have to have a responsible person that you trust in order to enforce these limits in your gambling activities.
Last four years I was very much addicted until 2019, that's when I told myself that I needed to reduce my urge for gambling. That's when I summoned courage cos my losses was too much.

There are a lot people who have made money through betting but they will never come out in the open to tell you that they won a bet. It is only when they lose that you will be informed on their loses.

Laughs, they knew that humans enjoys when things aren't going well for you, that occur especially around African people. When you share your huge winnings people gets jealous of your success.

People make money through betting but you can hardly know when some people win their bet. They will keep it a secret for people not to know so that they won't share from it.

People make money through betting but you can hardly know when some people win their bet. They will keep it a secret for people not to know so that they won't share from it.
That's for sure, they'll never tell you they won. Rather you'll only be getting information about their misfortune via gambling. That's why I don't pay attention to such persons.

Yeah, few of my friends that are into it are really making money from betting especially on football game but it's like 5 out of 100 of my friends that are actually earning through it
Lol, I know majority of them will fall into gambling loss. That's just how gambling operate it isn't straightforward when it comes to earning money.

Making money from online betting in my country is something that is very common because a lot of you two are unemployed are using the opportunity to make money for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back