What's new

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

Yes, last year, when the pandemic hit. I had to close down 50% of my brick and mortar business. But the one that hurt me most was closing down a cyber cafe i have been operating for over 10 years. This is because the containment measures were so strict and the space was small. I just had to give in. It is the most painful feeling i have ever had!
Yes actually I felt so hard why closing my business during the pandemic last year because of the government rules on social distance.

At some point I had felt sad about closing a shop that I didn't wanted to close. I closed my shop in 2004 to go to school to study but it was a painful thing at the time because I couldn't cope with the two.

I have never had such experience, but I can imagine how awful it must be for whoever will be going through such a situation, especially when the business is no longer doing well.

I have never felt sad about closing any business I wanted closing before. Because there must have been a concrete and irrefutable reasons behind my decision to have done that in the first place

No I haven't. I will only close a business when I genuinely want to, or when I feel the business is no longer profitable as I thought it would be.

Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?
Of course closures of business is not a good news. I believe the owner dreamed of his business to grow and succeed and not to close down. It's very very sad.

Yeah there was a time I was running a particular business and I really do not like the profit I am getting from the business ,I think despite the passion I just have to close the business

I'm sure I've only shut down on one of my business of which before doing that I took a firm stand that I want to do it but since then I've not shutdown on any of my business. I never felt it though.

Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?
Yes, I have felt sad about a business I did not want to fold up.
I co-owned a printing press with a friend and I still miss the privileges the business offered. We took up the business while in school and then had to fold up when we graduated and went separate ways.

Why not? I felt sad because I'm human and I have blood running through my veins. The first time I close down my poultry farm, I felt so horrible, I felt like I have lost it but I just picked up the pieces and took that failure as part of learning experiences and not part of my attributes.

I have been in that situation but it was not related to closing a business but about giving up the job. I did not want to give up the job but had to. It was a hard decision to choose,

I've never had to close a business before, but I assume it would be difficult because it was something you worked hard for. Closing a business, on the other hand, requires a compelling justification. That should be a consolation since it has to be for the better.

I haven't closed down a business before and I would really feel sad if it were to reach that stage. Considering the efforts and resources that is invested, closing down a business is one of the most difficult things to happen to an entrepreneur.

I was forced to close two of my agent banking outlet when I got robbed. I couldn't meet up with capital required to run the business effectively. It was a painful experience.

Yes, i have.
I felt very sad at a time last year when i ordered products from another state and because of the lockdown, the goods could not get to me.
I cannot even tell the story behind the goods up till now. I had made part payment for the goods, and the money was just gone!

The pandemic really tried affected a lot things then especially growing business and even companies self, I felt bad that some businesses that was closed down but what will I do

Yes I felt bad when I have to disengage myself from crypto trading because of lack of time to concentrate, I believe you can still start up your business now that the pandemic is over.

Hi
The pandemic really tried affected a lot things then especially growing business and even companies self, I felt bad that some businesses that was closed down but what will I do

I've never thought of closing down my business, if there is any reason to doing so then it's better I partner with an existing business owner or sell it off to a competitor and use the money to start up another line of business.

Why not? I felt sad because I'm human and I have blood running through my veins. The first time I close down my poultry farm, I felt so horrible, I felt like I have lost it but I just picked up the pieces and took that failure as part of learning experiences and not part of my attributes.
There was this partnership I ran with a friend back at school, it was a printing press and it earned us a lot of money.
We had to quit after graduation, it wasn't a good feeling.

Yeah I have felt sad ,but there is absolutely nothing you can just do about it , because you just have to move on with the business and put more effort in the growth and development of other business in different possible ways and medium ,and get proper gains

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back