What's new

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?

Some circumstances beyond our control sometimes warrant us to close a business we do not want to close. I have closed a business I managed before sixteen years ago because I was studying in another state and I couldn't combined both together, so I closed the business and it was really painful but necessary.

If I ever decided to close a particular business that means I'm finally fed up and have given up on that business and I don't think there is anything that can make me go back to it again.

As a business owner closing down a business you do not want to close down but due to some issues is like saying you gave birth to a baby, and you were gold to drop the baby inside the well.

Well, I've never had to close down any business but I can imagine that it would be a little heartbreaking because it's something you worked for. However, there has to be a a strong reason behind closing a business. It has to be for the better so that should be a consolation.

When I was managing my mother's business, I had a lot of friendly customers then. At the time I was resuming school, I had to close the business and I felt bad because I would miss my friendly customers.

This has happened to me a multiple times. I have closed a lot of businesses that I started with a lot of fanfare. What else can be done when the business is failing and you can no longer continue.

you're some kind of business that you start up and they are not in a good location you will be forced to close such a business sometimes you feel bad to close down your business because it is a bad omen for the business.

Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?
.... Hmm... definitely. the business i engage in last year was an example of a business i closed down due to inability to sustain the business even though i don't which to close it down....

When I closed my 2nd business it was nothing and I thought it would not affect me. But on the next day that I had nothing to do that's when I realized that I have lost my occupation. I moped for a week before I was able to stand up and go back to normal again. It wasn't easy although I know that I was missing my business.

Closing a business that has been fetching your money and paying your bills can be very painful. That is the reason why it is important for people to have enough knowledge I've been kind of business than venturing into.

No I haven't decide on closing a business I don't want but attimes when some are tierd up with the business though they like it but they don't have option than to close it down and some went hurt and unhappy about it.

I am shutting down my two websites because the websites have failed to earn me profits. I have been running these websites since 4 years withou a single penny income. I am really sad.

It's always a sad feeling when you close a business you don't want to due to so many deficiencies except your closing it to start a new one.

I remembered when I shutdown my recharge card business,it was not a good feeling,but I had to do it as the patronizers were not much.

Definitely, I have experienced this first hand. It hurts the more because you know the business has huge potentials, but you just cannot carry on.

In reply to your question above concerning if i habe felt bad closing a business down, well i have to say first of all that i haven't owned any business in which i had closed down and i don't think it is a very delightful thing happen to a business owner

Closing down any form of business can never be delightful to the entrepreneur because I had not choice than to do so. but if opinions can be ask no other or any entrepreneur or business owner will decide to close down his business unconditionally it most be best on conditions.

Closing down a business is one of the worst things that will happen to individuals and I don't think it will come with delight. It can only come with delight if there is a better option after closing.

Yes, last year, when the pandemic hit. I had to close down 50% of my brick and mortar business. But the one that hurt me most was closing down a cyber cafe i have been operating for over 10 years. This is because the containment measures were so strict and the space was small. I just had to give in. It is the most painful feeling i have ever had!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back