What's new

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

Now the pandemic is over I think you should have gone back to the business,have you gone back to the business and how do you see the business, is it still improving as it used to be ? Tell me more about it.
I felt so sad closing my business during the covid-19 pandemic I had no choice but to close down the business in order to adhere to the social distance rule which was set by the government.

I felt so sad closing my business during the covid-19 pandemic I had no choice but to close down the business in order to adhere to the social distance rule which was set by the government.
I thought the closing you are talking about is a temporary closure in which after the pandemic you supposed to go back to the business,so what happened to the business now are you not going back to it again. You should have gone back to the business.

Yes I have felt bad in the past for closing a business that I really loved. I closed the business when I was about to leave for school which I cannot combine the two together without affecting each other.

yes, and I felt so bad because I knew the business was a good idea just that the market prices for me to start up and be able to stay afloat was not good enough. The kind of business that gained a lot from that idea was mostly big scale business so even doh the location i wanted to start was good and rip for the business other big scale business from other states made the price no favouring for begiinning small scale.

This has never happened in my life because I do not close a business easily and I do not give up on any business I start easily, sometimes I can make a wrong decision and i feel bad about it but not to a point of closing down my business.

Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?
No one on earth will be happy to close down a business he or she open to last forever and be earning from it but base on one or two reason he or she have to close it down it will really be a sad one but life goes on tho.

There is nobody that will not feel bad when he closes down his business. When that happens we just have to pick our pieces up together and move on to the next profitable business.

This has never happened in my life because I do not close a business easily and I do not give up on any business I start easily, sometimes I can make a wrong decision and i feel bad about it but not to a point of closing down my business.

Sometimes circumstances do not allow you to continue a business even if you want to. When I was living in Saudi Arabia, I have seen many people leaving the country because they were tightening the business policies for foreigners. This ended up in many people returning to their home country and closing the businesses they were running in the kingdom. It felt bad.

I'll feel really bad especially if the business is doing well. We had such instance with my mum's business when we had to change location of our headquarters. I was so devastated because in the first few years, sales weren't coming like where we left. Though today it's better and the former place was sold off

Of course no one will be happy to close a business that he does not want to close but I haven't been in that situation and I don't wish to be.

I don't think this kind of thing has ever happened to me so I don't think I can give a clear answer to that. For example I do good research I mean local research about any business I'm about to go into

There are times where so many people in my state were asked to close their businesses because the government wanted to do some renovations in the location.

This haven't happen to me but I think it actually a sad thing just because of the fact that one must have wasted so much resources like money and time just for the development of the business

Yes, last year, when the pandemic hit. I had to close down 50% of my brick and mortar business. But the one that hurt me most was closing down a cyber cafe i have been operating for over 10 years. This is because the containment measures were so strict and the space was small. I just had to give in. It is the most painful feeling i have ever had!
Yes actually when I close down my business during the pandemic I felt so bad because I really never wanted to Close the business because the pandemic and affected the business and it is no longer patronized by people because of social distance I thought so bad.

I haven't experience such thing because am not a business owner, as business owner closing business he/she not be happy if such thing happen.

This things happened and sometimes regretted why you closed the business but in my case once i closed a business it mean i don't like it anymore.

Sometimes emotions are attached to business and this is a different thing from getting emotional after suffering from loss or after gaining huge profits. So have you ever experienced this? Have you ever felt sad when you were about to close a business you really do not want to?
I don't think I will ever close any business that I do not want to close. For the fact that I still have faith in the business , I will work towards building the business .

I don't own a business but I have quitted some writing platforms because of low pay. OperaNewsHub can be frustrating. You will write quality articles and in the end, get low reach and low clicks.

Some individuals may have been forced to close their business due to government making new policies and I believe this is very devastating.

I don't own a business but I have quitted some writing platforms because of low pay. OperaNewsHub can be frustrating. You will write quality articles and in the end, get low reach and low clicks.

I have never heard about OperaNewsHub. How much do they pay you? What are their payment methods? Is it a content sharing website? Can you please tell us more about it please? How much did you earn from it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back