What's new

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

Yes I have felt really very sad doing this. This is because it makes you feel like you're a looser. But the butom line is that you cannot continue doing the same thing that makes you fail in a business if you don't have any other alternative way to do it, you'll only keep incurring more loses.

As an entrepreneur, the worst thing is closing down a business due to some financial incapability or another problem , but I have never been in those situation before where inhave to close down my business .

I have never personally started a business, but I have invested in many online projects that later turned out to be scam sites. Having said that, I definitely felt sad when they vanished after taking away my money.

it has happened to me on various occasions of my career, i remember a time i was working in an electronic shop, i had the last t.v for sales and the customer that was about to buy it did not want to pay for installation and accessories and i had a customer that walked in that wanted that same t.v and was willing to pay for installation and accessories.

A business that you put a lot of effort into starting and running is getting shelved. It is certainly a sad moment. However, if the business is not working, you need to take hash decision and shut it down because running it for loss will cost you financially. I have shut down three business3es in the poast and the memkry still troubles me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back