What's new

Have You Ever Felt Sad About Closing A Business You Do Not Want To?

There's always a sadness when you have to close something you made down. No one wants to shut down their business, so it's always a tough thing for anyone to handle. But, it's also a learning experience, so that you don't make the same mistakes twice.

Definitely, I have experienced this first hand. It hurts the more because you know the business has huge potentials, but you just cannot carry on.
Well for me I have yet to experience such, what business was that tho and what were the reasons you had to close such business that made you not to be able to carry on

Well for me I have yet to experience such, what business was that tho and what were the reasons you had to close such business that made you not be able to carry on
This was during the lockdown period, myself and a friend started some sort of delivery business, 2weeks into the business we had to shutdown , cause of some reasons.

To me closing down a business is not an easy task to bear. seriously it may cost some people alot to coup up with the situation, their time spending, the effort they have put towards the success of the business, the amount of money they have invested denieing themselves of some certain things that will give them pleasure.

There's always a sadness when you have to close something you made down. No one wants to shut down their business, so it's always a tough thing for anyone to handle. But, it's also a learning experience, so that you don't make the same mistakes twice.

I have never opened an offline business. I am not sure if I would get sad if I close a business but I might feel sad if I do not succeed while conducting a business I really like. I used to work for content mills as a writer and I felt sad when I was not making enough money. It was not a business but I really liked writing, and I always wished I would get paid a good sum of money for that.

There are some times we close a business because we are thinking that if we don't close that business at that time and at that price, we may never get it at a better price or rate later again.

The time came when I had to say good bye to forex for sometime. In reality, I did missed the forex trading, but due to financial constrains I had to withdraw a money from the account. I did not trade here for almost 2years.

I sure felt sad when it was unanimously decided that we pass down our setup for planning events in schools most of us were going to different places, I still miss those days.

Closing down a business that you loved is not an easy thing.i do not really have an experience,but i am close to someone wha has gone through that experience,and it was not really funny as he has to pratically sell off everything and start up another business.It was really bad for him.

This was during the lockdown period, myself and a friend started some sort of delivery business, 2weeks into the business we had to shutdown , cause of some reasons.
That could happen too, we don't get it right at first most times when doing something new at least you've learned from that experience no doubt though

I haven't failed when it comes to a business that I wouldn't want to close before so I do not want to close a business I will definitely keep the business no matter what it is going through.

When I was managing my mother's business, I had a lot of friendly customers then. At the time I was resuming school, I had to close the business and I felt bad because I would miss my friendly customers.
Because of this very critical reason, I've always been very careful in taking decision of closing down a business that's not meeting my expectations. Sometimes many people quit too soon and they later regret their actions. This is a mistake I wouldn't want to make.

I have shut down my businesses multiple times because of loss. When ever I closed my business I felt very bad as I had given my heart and soul to run the business.

There is nobody that will ever be happy closing a business they had to close because they are left with no choice but to do so. I have never felt happy closing a business before. It hurts to do so

Yes, last year, when the pandemic hit. I had to close down 50% of my brick and mortar business. But the one that hurt me most was closing down a cyber cafe i have been operating for over 10 years. This is because the containment measures were so strict and the space was small. I just had to give in. It is the most painful feeling i have ever had!
Yes last year during the pandemic as you also had such experience in which you really hear in your comment I also close down my business because of the pandemic and it was so sad for me because I was making lot of money before the pandemic struked

I have not closed a business i love doing before, expect the other investments i joined which i really enjoy doing based on the profit i was getting on a daily basis. It had to end because the business crashed, it turned out thr CEO ran away with all our investment anyways i felt sad about that

I have never closed down any business before and I don't think I will ever do it because any business I am starting now is a passionate business and no matter how long it might take I will be sure to make sure that I bring it out to the start of success

I have never closed down any business before and I don't think I will ever do it because any business I am starting now is a passionate business and no matter how long it might take I will be sure to make sure that I bring it out to the start of success
Yes I first heard of closing a business I don't want to that was when the covid-19 pandemic started I was very sad of closing that my business because of the social distance rule.

I never entered into any business which i never gained interest on. I always go for business I'm passionate about, that will enable me fight to achieve success on it.

Yes I first heard of closing a business I don't want to that was when the covid-19 pandemic started I was very sad of closing that my business because of the social distance rule.
Now the pandemic is over I think you should have gone back to the business,have you gone back to the business and how do you see the business, is it still improving as it used to be ? Tell me more about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back