What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Yes i did ... the price back then was 989$ and then i sold at 13200 last year ... it was great profit for me
That's one of the advantages of buying Bitcoin online, you get to make more profit than depending on accumulating from online earnings which can sometimes be low.

Before the ban on crypto transaction in my country investors were able to buy crypto online but that isn't possible now so my coins are usually from GPT sites like biz

I once bought bitcoin online but I was scammed I make the usd transaction and the coins were not send to me ever then I felt discouraged to purchase any coin from any individual online even If i know you talk more of someone i have never seen before.

I never exchanged fiat money for Bitcoin but i received Bitcoin many times as payment from different websites such as url shortners etc..

Yes, I've bought some quantities of Bitcoin from a friend which I later sold through an exchanger. As much as I love to trade cryptocurrency, I don't like holding coins for a long time because of the fear inevitable in the cryptocurrency market.

Yes, I've bought some quantities of Bitcoin from a friend which I later sold through an exchanger. As much as I love to trade cryptocurrency, I don't like holding coins for a long time because of the fear inevitable in the cryptocurrency market.
As funny as a sound I have never tried purchasing bitcoin from a friend before because I don't really feel that I will get good value for money when I purchase Bitcoin in that manner.

I have bought bitcoin before and i earned so much money from my investment from the beginning of when earned so many amount from my investment ,because then the price was at $20k

As funny as a sound I have never tried purchasing bitcoin from a friend before because I don't really feel that I will get good value for money when I purchase Bitcoin in that manner.
Except if you have urgent transactions to do with this money like for example:
- pay hosting service
- pay storage service
- run microjob on gpt site
- trade forex

The first time I bought bitcoins was through someone I met offline who cheated a lot on the trade since then I have learnt how to buy bitcoins online without the need the help of a third party.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
Yeah I've actually bought Bitcoin with my PayPal funds and my debit card as well,when I want to use it to pay for some online payment which the only means of payment they allow is Bitcoin.

I have bought bitcoin online through Paxful. I bought bitcoin from Paytm , our local payment method. Paxful infact , supports many countries for trading crypto.
How was your experience using paxful to buy bitcoin? I heard a lot of unpalatable stories about how cunning the platforms is but I still wish to try them out someday to have first hand experience.

How was your experience using paxful to buy bitcoin? I heard a lot of unpalatable stories about how cunning the platforms is but I still wish to try them out someday to have first hand experience.
It was smooth , actually I have sold and bought bitcoins more than 5-6 times from Paxful using local payment method. Paxful is trusted and offers low minimum trade amounts to buy/sell. They require you to verify level 1 kyc though before trading which requires government ID or passport.

yeah, I bought Bitcoin but from a friend, we made an exchange, I gave him Paypal Usd and he sent me Bitcoin.

I avoid buying it from the sites due to the high fees
Ninety percent of my crypto currency purchased online has been through friends because I am still not comfortable trusting people after being scammed twice online, and moreover buying on sites are costly.

No
not that at all , I haven't but I think I way of getting Bitcoin is through earning online
As for me I have never bought Bitcoin but I will invest whenever I get Bitcoin

It was smooth , actually I have sold and bought bitcoins more than 5-6 times from Paxful using local payment method. Paxful is trusted and offers low minimum trade amounts to buy/sell. They require you to verify level 1 kyc though before trading which requires government ID or passport.
Thanks or your reply, I really appreciate it. Please do paxful has Paypal option to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? I have some PayPal funds that I want to use to exchange for bitcoin or litecoin.

Thanks or your reply, I really appreciate it. Please do paxful has Paypal option to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? I have some PayPal funds that I want to use to exchange for bitcoin or litecoin.
Sure , you cha buy or sell bitcoins using Paypal from Paxful. There are lot of buyers and sellers who are ready to help you to do this exchange in their website.

So far I have not bought bitcoins online. I have earned bitcoins through online platforms like faucets and some PTC sites. I also earn bitcoins through holding it and take the little opportunities that come. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back