What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Buying bitcoin online is risky though but if you can be here the risk of getting it after payment and you can also convert it to any wallet you wish to use in trading but the transaction fee and other fees and is low and you can pay for it

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I have never used Bitcoin in my life niether earn it on any gpt sites. I heard much about Bitcoin and I'm planning to buy it very soon.

Anytime I need Bitcoin, I usually buy it from exchanger offline. I prefer to hand over the cash and receive my bitcoin instantly. This is not the case with most of the online cryptocurrency exchangers.

Anytime I need Bitcoin, I usually buy it from exchanger offline. I prefer to hand over the cash and receive my bitcoin instantly. This is not the case with most of the online cryptocurrency exchangers.
That sounds great. Despite the fact I haven't used Bitcoin but it seems to the best option to buy Bitcoin offline.but if want to buy Bitcoin how can I get started.

I have never bought Bitcoin but I have earned some amounts of Bitcoin and I saw it grow in the space of a week before I later sell. If I am opportune to buy any coin, I will get the Shitcoin Shiba Inu

I have never bought Bitcoin but I have earned some amounts of Bitcoin and I saw it grow in the space of a week before I later sell. If I am opportune to buy any coin, I will get the Shitcoin Shiba Inu
that's same to me. I have never bought a Bitcoin online neither offline. I have never earn Bitcoin on site's. but i will be interested if you direct me to a site were I can earn Bitcoin.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
Over here in my country, it's 💯 % against the law to deal on cryptocurrencies. If the banks see any cryptocurrency transactions to it, your bank account will be blocked.

Yeah I have bought Bitcoin online before ,but it was through my debit card then ,I think I invested some amount of money then and made some profit after trading the crypto coin

I have bought Bitcoin online from friends and other associates but i mostly trade my crypto currencies on my exchange wallet because of its security and reliable in terms of time management.

No I haven't bought Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency online before, but there are cryptocurrency exchanges that allows the usage of debit cards or bank transfer.

Well i have used many faucets during early crypto days but now it's just waste of time , so i buy it using my debit card and trade to make money.

The vast majority of my bitcoin purchases have usually come from peer-to-peer sites and platforms that are existing of ready in exchanges. This is because at the moment bitcoin is currently banned in my country in affiliation with original commercial banks and as such that is the only route.

Most of the cryptocurrency I am buying is always with the help of binance. So probably I am buying it online , I don't really understand what you're trying to say. I don't dealt with individuals before.

Actually I personally have never bought a coin online but I have a friend who once bought a coin online quite okay which was legit but later on selling it out, he end up being scammed through selling it out.

I have swapped coins through the exchange, haven't bought them using USD yet. I think it's better to swap coins to get BTC or to use mining to collect them. BTCs are a little expensive for me to afford them now.

I have bought bitcoin online, but only in small amount, and fees is the highest among other cryptos, but seeing the way bitcoin is raising these days, I better increase my holdings in order to make more profit.

Actually buying anything online is very risky and even if I will buy bitcoin online, I can only buy from someone whom I know very well because I have been a victim of scammers for several times.

All my bitcoin that I have bought has been through P2P services that is offered him a lot of exchanges. I do not like buying from personal people because of the risk involved especially when it is not a physical meeting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back