What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Yes I just bought bitcon online yesterday from okex, it okay. It is not bad to buy Bitcoin online but you have to verify and trust your source before you buy or invest. Because sometimes if the source is not realiable you might end up loosing your money, so as an investor who what's to buy bitcon online you must trust the source

I have not for once have the urge to buy bitcoin. Although I am just heeard a conclusion that I wish I could take a bold step by engaging awesome

I have bought bitcoin online before using luno. The transaction was smooth and easy, I have been using luno to purchase bitcoin since last year and I have never encountered any problems. Luno is easy to use and a legit platform to purchase bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

I have bought bitcoin online before using luno. The transaction was smooth and easy, I have been using luno to purchase bitcoin since last year and I have never encountered any problems. Luno is easy to use and a legit platform to purchase bitcoin.

I have never bought Bitcoin online but the only at I do get Bitcoin is by earning it online through get paid to post forum like Bizdustry. I am looking forward to buying Bitcoin online pretty soon just for me to have experience in the process.

No I haven't bought bitcoin before, all the bitcoins that I have was from online jobs payment, although I have bought other cryptocurrencies before, but yet to buy bitcoin due to the high price which is very discouraging.

Of course as a crypto fan, I often buy Bitcoin both via bank accounts, PayPal, Credit Card as well as with crypto exchanges, and so far there have been no problems, except that I have stopped buying Bitcoin with a credit card because, it is said, it will be easy to become a target for hackers. .

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I actually have never bought Bitcoin online. But I have a little in my wallet as a gift for signing up with luno. It was 1 year ago and the price has now quadrupled. I have to purchase some Bitcoin, add to it before I can withdraw it.

I have not bought bitcoin in my life. Because without experience it is not useful. Once i decided to buy bitcoin but due to low experience i could not do so.

Yes I have purchased bitcoin online through my debit card and it was on Lino. The transaction was easy and straightforward I didn’t Ned to do much, the only thing I had issues with was my card I had to call my bank to activate it for online transactions internationally

I earn it. Because I can't find any trusted person to buy online .. I don't want to buy on websites because well. The fees are high and they have a high Minimum if i wanted to trade other coins for it. Best i can do now is get paid in Bitcoin from GTP sites.

I have never bought Bitcoin online but the only at I do get Bitcoin is by earning it online through get paid to post forum like Bizdustry. I am looking forward to buying Bitcoin online pretty soon just for me to have experience in the process.
Same with me, the small Bitcoin I have is a reward from luno. I was given 1 year ago and the price is now 4x. I preferred buying other coins to Bitcoin, it has a high fees and it is just too expensive. But I am hoping to go into it now.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I have personally Never bought Bitcoin using any online using an account such as a PayPal account or even a debit or credit card. The main reason why I do this is that this gives me the chance to trade freely and to learn trading without having to actually invest in these cryptocurrencies using my own money. Therefore, you have a lot more freedom, and you are more willing to make trades. All the cryptocurrency that I have and has been through faucets and forums such as this one :)

I really have never purchased Bitcoin on the web. In any case, I have a little in my wallet as a present for joining with luno. It was six months back and the cost has now quadrupled. I need to buy some Bitcoin, add to it before I can pull out it.

I have been a forex trader for 2years now and I came across bitcoin earlier before this forum posting sites.I use bitcoin to facilitate my deposit to my forex broker and I also had some bitcoin invested already. So I can say I have purchased bitcoin severally using binance.

The price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time due to its young economy, novel nature, and sometimes illiquid markets. Consequently, keeping your savings with Bitcoin is not recommended at this point. Bitcoin should be seen like a high risk asset, and you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with Bitcoin. If you receive payments with Bitcoin, many service providers can convert them to your local currency.

Yes, have get bitcoins online but it's from a friend, I made a transfer into his account and I paste my wallet to him and he send my the bitcoins into the wallet. But am looking forward to day that I will get bitcoins from PayPal.

Bitcoin is the most popular so that would be my choice when I buy crypto currency for investment. Right now I am in hesitation to invest because I still lack the knowledge to fully understand the mechanics of the digital coin. Crypto currency is a commodity and not a real currency. It is a digital commodity that is traded and I couldn't come to understand the sense of something imaginary that I would invest in that.

If you have a wallet address, you can search the blockchain for transactions that are written to that wallet address. If you find any, you must then check they aren't already “spent” but that isn't hard either. If you have unspent transactions, then you have bitcoin “in that wallet”. if you don't, you don't.

Recently the litecoin I receive here I play in a dice game. At first it is going well until I reach 60dollar from 8 dollar. In an instant now I have lost it all. So yes I will try to ourchase nextime. It is fun but unlucky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back