What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

This is the basic knowledge we need when we deals with crypto coins, when buy coins, and when sell these coins, once we know all these conditions, and If we execute these all things properly in crypto market, then surely we makes good amount, and never ever lost money in crypto.
The thing is that nobody can be hundred percent correct when it comes to cryptocurrency investment. Being greedy is one of the things that makes people to lose money. Your greed should always allow you take profit on time.

Yes I have. I've purchased a bit of bitcoin in the past, but it was through PayPal and really doesn't add up to much. I ended up losing money investing in Bitcoin, so I backed out of it pretty fast. I will reconsider bitcoin later if the price continues to drop.

The thing is that nobody can be hundred percent correct when it comes to cryptocurrency investment. Being greedy is one of the things that makes people to lose money. Your greed should always allow you take profit on time.
You are absolutely right greedy is our best friend and greedy is our worst enemy in the crypto field, so always try to control our greedy nature. If you think the price is increasing steadily, then the market crashes without warning, and we lose our money. So, if you want to stay in crypto for a long time, try to work with a balanced greedy nature.

I have bought bitcoin on several occasions online when I had to invest on an online platform. I need to make payment in Bitcoin for the investment, so I had to purchase bitcoin online to pay for the premium.

You are absolutely right greedy is our best friend and greedy is our worst enemy in the crypto field, so always try to control our greedy nature. If you think the price is increasing steadily, then the market crashes without warning, and we lose our money. So, if you want to stay in crypto for a long time, try to work with a balanced greedy nature.
Definitely, knowing how to control your greed is very important and necessary when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. Sometimes your greed can make you a lot of money and many of the time it can make you lose.

Definitely, knowing how to control your greed is very important and necessary when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. Sometimes your greed can make you a lot of money and many of the time it can make you lose.
As you mentioned, many greedy traders have lost money in trading because they are not satisfied with a small profits and they want to book more profit in a single trade.

As you mentioned, many greedy traders have lost money in trading because they are not satisfied with a small profits and they want to book more profit in a single trade.
It is always very important to have a realizable target on daily basis. This will make you not to be greedy because greed can make you lose a lot of money which you will actually regret.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?

I have, and it was a little bit of both. I bought some Bitcoin on Coinbase and then transferred it to Binance to trade for altcoins. I also got a bunch of free Bitcoin by doing things like watching videos on Earn.com or completing surveys on CoinPot.

If you're ever interested in getting some bitcoins yourself, here are some tips:
  • The easiest way to buy cryptocurrency is through an exchange like Coinbase or Binance. They make it simple to purchase with fiat currency (USD), but they also offer a wide range of coins that can be traded for BTC.
  • If you have access to an account with a bank or credit union that lets you deposit money directly into their system, consider using that as your "bank account" when buying crypto. This makes it much easier because there's no need to transfer funds between accounts and wait for them to clear before being able to trade again.

I use to buy Bitcoin some times in 2020/2021 , but I was doing so without having so much knowledge on cryptocurrency. This is why I prefer to not do it again.

Yes, I have bought bitcoin from crypto.com with my Mater card, and it was cheaper for me because the bank gave me at a bank $ rate.. My second experience on card was on luno, I was not happy with luno transactions because it was full of charges up and down. I do most of my transactions on whatsapp group with admin involve just avoid charges.

I have used the P2P feature on binance to buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrency whenever I am in need of crypto , but mostly I prefer to buy usdt. It's been a long time I bought bitcoins online before.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I have never bought Bitcoin because I haven't researched it much. I need to learn how it works and all the necessary knowledge, then I might buy it in future, but I'm not sure at the moment.

I haven't bought Bitcoin online because the prices have always been expensive that's why I tried getting in through programs that offer it as a reward instead. Though since the price has reduced, I'm not sure I'm interested anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back