What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

I didn't exactly buy bitcoin, but I worked for it for days and I got paid we'll and that was my first bitcoin earning.

I buy Bitcoin online anytime I need one for a transaction. I have only one reputable seller whom I trust because he is my friend. I have never buy more than fifty dollars worth of Bitcoin. This is the ensure minimal risk.

I have not bought bitcoin, in fact have not even owned even a tiny fraction of bitcoin. Tht's because bitcoin is illegal here and there is no way to fund my exchange account to buy bitcoin.

Sure , you cha buy or sell bitcoins using Paypal from Paxful. There are lot of buyers and sellers who are ready to help you to do this exchange in their website.
Thanks for this information. Hope I am really safe on the website as I heard that there are a lot of scammers on the platforms. Does paxful has an app?

I
yeah, I bought Bitcoin but from a friend, we made an exchange, I gave him Paypal Usd and he sent me Bitcoin.

I avoid buying it from the sites due to the high fees
I tell you... Before the ban imposed on crypto transaction in Nigeria, i compared buying crypto with my card and p2p, the one for p2p is more higher than that of card. I just gave up on buying directly from bank.

Thanks for this information. Hope I am really safe on the website as I heard that there are a lot of scammers on the platforms. Does paxful has an app?
No , there is no room for scammers in Paxful. Because it is P2P trading , and no chance of getting scammed in any way. Yes , they do have their android app. But I mostly use their website version in PC.

No , there is no room for scammers in Paxful. Because it is P2P trading , and no chance of getting scammed in any way. Yes , they do have their android app. But I mostly use their website version in PC.
Thanks. I will surely try it out soonest as I am expecting some PayPal payments in some days to this time and I have been searching for ways to exchange it for bitcoins other cryptocurrencies.

Lol. The Bitcoin most of us here have are Bitcoin we have bought online. Infact I only get to receive Bitcoin in my wallet from buying online untill some platforms i worked for started paying me in cryptocurrency

Thanks. I will surely try it out soonest as I am expecting some PayPal payments in some days to this time and I have been searching for ways to exchange it for bitcoins other cryptocurrencies.
If you wish to buy bitcoin from paxful , paxful do charges some withdrawal fees while you withdraw bitcoin from your paxful wallet. I have not bought bitcoin much , I usually sell bitcoin for fiat.

It's been long i bought Bitcoin. But I always buy any other coin online most of the time. And it's been the way i use to buy my coins before now. Coins like the USDT and Litecoin and so on

If you wish to buy bitcoin from paxful , paxful do charges some withdrawal fees while you withdraw bitcoin from your paxful wallet. I have not bought bitcoin much , I usually sell bitcoin for fiat.
Thanks for your reply. I do not mind the withdrawal charges on the platform. I will surely try it out in the coming week once I receive my PayPal fund to be used on the platform.

Before the ban on transacting in Bitcoin in my country, I do always buy my bitcoins directly from my bank account linked to my luno account vet easily and so fast all done on-line

Of course, as a cryptocurrency trader I always buy and sell many cryptocurrencies including bitcoin depending on the kind of signal.

Definitely, I bought bitcoin from yellow card and also from a friend once. Yellow card is a bitcoin wallet app, you can sell and buy bitcoin on there and the charges vary.

I havev never bought Bitcoin online due to its high price bu5 I have some good quantity from online survey site and games

Buying Bitcoin online is quite expensive except for coinbase which is a bit minimal. I don't even buy Bitcoin because of the high fees. I've only acquired it from GPT forums.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I have never bought bitcoin...still looking forward to it.
I wish I was exposed to it years back, by now I would have benefited a lot from it.

Have bought bitcoin and a lot of other coins severely on cryto platform before. Roqqu is another platform aside form binance that sells and buys cryto either directly or using p2p

Of course I often buy Bitcoin online on local or global exchanges, especially when prices are cheap, because I aim to increase my investment even if it's just a small purchase of Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back