What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

yeah, I bought Bitcoin but from a friend, we made an exchange, I gave him Paypal Usd and he sent me Bitcoin.

I avoid buying it from the sites due to the high fees
that is very true, the fee is sending bitcoin from one wallet to another is quite exorbitant, i was shocked that, i was sending bitcoin of less than ten dollars and i was charged close to four dollars for that transaction.

that is very true, the fee is sending bitcoin from one wallet to another is quite exorbitant, i was shocked that, i was sending bitcoin of less than ten dollars and i was charged close to four dollars for that transaction.
I spent a lot of money on fees in the past because I didn't have reliable friends to trust and exchange with them the money. if you don't have you can make a thread in the marketplace section and for sure you'll find someone to exchange with him.

The first time I bought bitcoin was through my debit card. But for now the debit card has been banned from buying bitcoin. I now buy through international virtual card provided by klasha and others. It has been a good experience.

I have not yet bought any bitcoin online presently, am a very busy person plus I need more cash to do that so that the gain would help me in due time
I heard that the price of bitcoin has increased recently due to the high rate of inflation and demand for it, it would be the most perfect time to invest on it.

I bought few quantity of bitcoin from local bitcoins exchange, actually this a peer to peer exchange, later I paid the amount through my bank.

I think bitcoin is one of the simplest thing to buy on the internet because you can register on platforms like binance or any other cryptocurrency exchange platform and buy bitcoin. When I wanted to get started, I used YouTube to search for various ways of buying in order not to make mistakes.

Of course i bought it but i didn't use paypal or debit card i bought it via Payeer in Yobit exchange and im trading
in cryptocurrencies now so i don't have a bitcoin in my balance
For me I have never bought because I am not into cryptocurrency business, but I believe that buying online is really good, at least you will know when to buy coin and when not to buy so that you can make good profit from it.

For me I have never bought because I am not into cryptocurrency business, but I believe that buying online is really good, at least you will know when to buy coin and when not to buy so that you can make good profit from it.
What is your major reason for not buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency?. Buying of cryptocurrency with debit card in my country is banned, except you will use some third-party platforms. You can also buy from individuals.

What is your major reason for not buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency?. Buying of cryptocurrency with debit card in my country is banned, except you will use some third-party platforms. You can also buy from individuals.
My major reason is that I am not into Bitcoin investment and cryptocurrency business is very risky business, no matter that most people are making good money from process, but for I don't like it.

Though I've not gotten bitcoin using PayPal or debit cards, but I have used different exchange like binance, okx and few others, and this is possible using their p2p sections that allows you buy directly from someone that uses the same currency as you. They all have one thing in common, the escrow system.

My major reason is that I am not into Bitcoin investment and cryptocurrency business is very risky business, no matter that most people are making good money from process, but for I don't like it.
Different strokes for different folks. I have been taking risks for ages so venturing into cryptocurrency is not even a problem for me because it is less riskier to than Sports betting.

This is the basic knowledge we need when we deals with crypto coins, when buy coins, and when sell these coins, once we know all these conditions, and If we execute these all things properly in crypto market, then surely we makes good amount, and never ever lost money in crypto.

I did when BTc was worth 5k and after it dropped to 4.5k and I lost my investment because I couldn t bac it up anymore and after several days bitcoins price raised to 9k xD story of my btc shopping
Nowadays buying cryptocurrency online is not a difficult task. Because nowadays a lot of cryptocurrency is being used online. You can easily buy cryptocurrency online from any registered broker and earn money by trading through it.

Actually buying bitcoin online is what alot of people use to do even though some complaints about it high fee charges but there are some site in which there transactions charges are very low.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I have purchased a lot of cryptocurrency online. Most of the time, it's from Binance Peer to Peer that I buy my coins from. The last Bitcoin I purchased was for $500.

I did when BTc was worth 5k and after it dropped to 4.5k and I lost my investment because I couldn t bac it up anymore and after several days bitcoins price raised to 9k xD story of my btc shopping
I could remember years back when i have the oppourtunity to invest in bitcoin,i did not know the value as of then,i have really learnt my lessons,the price then was very low compare to what it is now.

I always buy Bitcoin from trusted exchange market places. The last time that I did so was with luno.com It is now out of my budget to buy Bitcoin because it's too volatile.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back