What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I didn't buy a single Bitcoin in my whole life but I but some of its cent from my cryptocurrency trading. I am doing trading of cryptocurrency from 3 month and getting my reward by doing it. This method is really appreciated from cryptocurrency.

I have received bitcoins and other forms of crypto currencies from paid to post sites like this but also before the ban on crypto currency I use my debit card to buy crypto especially the new ones that aren't common mode of payment.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
Yes, I have done that several times and I must confess that it's kind of weird. One has to be careful with the kind of App he buys from. Some Apps can store your debit card information and use the information to access your funds thereafter.

I have bought bitcoin online and it was a friend that first introduced me to bitcoin minning business, I registered a luno account and started from there, after getting a bitcoin wallet accounts, And i started buying bitcoin there , I received a huge return and my bitcoin was doubled in 3months.

Not yet because i don't have money to bought bitcoin and also the price of bitcoin is too higher and I'm not able to bought it
But i earn very very little amount of bitcoin from online game....

I have bought many times bitcoin and this was very useful for me I exchangeany times with my family and also with my fried this is very good decision for me.if you know about bitcoins and All about its policy you should bout and got much profit from this.this is so cheap and easy.

I have bought bitcoin before, which i did directly through bank, but preferrably i prefer buying through P2P because its fast and swift, with less charges and credibility.

Currently, I have $300 worth of bitcoins (based on today's value). I have been using bitcoin since 2016. However, I have never bought bitcoins. I built my portfolio through the payment from ad networks or my freelancing services.

Yes i have done that and that was when the government of my country enable and allow widrawal and buying of cryptocurrency, but now I can't do it anymore.

Ever since i got to learn about crypto currencies from my friend, i have been buying the online. I buy and resell what the price goes up to a reasonable price

what kind of question is that? bitcoin can be bought and sold only online, it is a virtual currency with no physical existence, it can be bought and sold online only when you have internet.

most of the bitcoins transaction am doing I get it from a trusted friends that I know, I can never risk my money buying something online from unknown person except it is directly from a trusted site that I know they won't scam me of my money,because I have a lot of bad experience from scammers who run away from my money after making a transaction.

what kind of question is that? bitcoin can be bought and sold only online, it is a virtual currency with no physical existence, it can be bought and sold online only when you have internet.
There's some people that actually don't purchase cryptocurrency directly and rather they use platforms such as this in order to earn the cryptocurrency that they have. I operate on the same mechanism is this and I have never actually invested any of my own money into cryptocurrency what rather use these platforms in order to develop a cryptocurrency portfolio.

Since the question on the tipic used the word bought, I replied according. If you are receiving bitcoins from a site like this, you are not buying you are actually earning.

I have bought Bitcoin online before using my credit card. You can get Bitcoin from platforms like binance and moonpay with your credit or debit card easily anytime without any hassle

I've never taken my time to buy Bitcoin, cos of the high price it reached before, it wasn't affordable for me to buy plenty then. So i decided to go for lower valued coins. Now that the price is down to $39,000 I'll be tempted to buy it at the down.

I haven't bought bitcoin online before but i have purchased other cryptocurrencies via peer to peer medium using bank transfers. The only means i have gotten bitcoin is through online payments.

Yes, sure. But only on authorized sites. My favorite site for buying Bitcoins is LocalBitcoins because they offer a variety of payment options including using mobile money transfer. This is very convenient in my country.

I have bought Bitcoin online and am still buying this Bitcoin online as i type. I usually buy my bitcoins online from the exchanges I normally trade on. I don't go about buying from any individual seller at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back