What's new

Have you ever bought bitcoin online?

If you have a wallet address, you can search the blockchain for transactions that are written to that wallet address. Ifyou find any, you must then check they aren't already “spent” but that isn't hard either. If you have unspent transactions, then you have bitcoin “in that wallet”. ifyou don't, you don't.

When cryptocurrency was still functioning through bank in my country, I bought Bitcoin through my luno application through my bank
I have bought online more than once and it was very fast and received the coin in my luno wallet instantly.

I have a very reliable Crypto currency and ecurrencies escrow WhatsApp group that I use in buying coins of my choice, the site has been very useful, I have bought bitcoin worth $70 there successfully.

Of course I purchased Bitcoin currency online. And I use PayPal go this. My friends told me about that and I took whole guideline from him.

Yeah. I've bought bitcoin from different platform online, directly from my local bank in Nigeria before. It was fast and easy to buy. I used Luno platform to buy the coin. Although, I've used different platforms in the past but their transaction charges varies.

according to my own point of view anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin is a possibility for him to buy bitcoin online as for me I have invested much in Bitcoin and I always buy bitcoin online it is very easy to buy online all you have to do is to use your bitcoin app buy directly from your bitcoin app

Before the ban of crypto transactions using the bank cards, i have always bought bitcoin online via Quidax using my bank cards thereby making it the easiest way to buy, Quidax makes buying and selling easy, i use my card on Quidax due to the high security level and safety, i hope the government would unban their decisions and allow us buy using our cards.

Yes I have done so saverally, I bought Bitcoin some days back, it's possible to buy it online but you gotta be careful while buying Bitcoin online, cos a lot of scammers are online looking for whom to scam, make sure you know who you are paying to

i have bought lot of bitcoin online, one need to be careful not to fall in the wrong hand. some bitcoin merchant and website are all scam. You need to do your research very well on the website you are to purchase from. A little research will not be a bad idea if you can or you can ask those who involve in the trade to show you how it is done

Yes, I have bought Bitcoin online with my own personal money through my debit card and not just the only Bitcoin I got from got site that is in my wallet. So for me I trade and Invest into Bitcoin as an investment just like what any other people do to make money online

I never buy bit coins from.any sites or any friends because i don't have knowledge about bitcoins due to the changes in amount of bit coins its risky for me and and due to high fees i never bought it,

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
I haven't bought bitcoin online but i have bought other digital assets like perfect money online. The experience was awesome, as it was full of anxiety. I was anxious of not loosing my money not being sure if the company was genuine or not as it was the first time i would be dealing with them. Well it turned out well but i had to wait for over 12 hours to get my order filled.
Thank goodness the wait was something else.

Yes I bought online, provider is a local dealer which is my close relation person.But there is very theft in markets so, be avoid from them. Crypto currency also buy from some forums like Quidax etc.

yes i do buy bitcoin in online. but many people do sell as a legit but some do it as scam. if you want to buy it online you need to check how verified the person account it and how often the person transaction is been always done.

I have only used Bitcoin in order to receive my payments, so you can say that I have technically "bought" bitcoin. However, I have never kept bitcoins in my wallet due to the fact that the price of bitcoin always fluctuates and the fees always rises. This is the only reason why I never "buy" any crytocurrency including bitcoin and the problem of fluctuation has happened a lot of times before.

Yes I am working on many apps of Bitcoin and collect some parts of Bitcoin now cash out not from this there are many difficulties draw the big from the Bitcoin rates up and down

Yes, I have but bitcoin online on several occasions. I do buy it on roqqu using my debit card. But this time around, I prefer peer to peer buying on Binance. It is safe and there is no charges on it. So am okay with Binance for now.

Did you ever bought bitcoin online? Maybe using PayPal or debit card? Or the only bitcoin you get is from online earning websites like GPT and faucets?
Binance is allowing person to person purchasing of cryptocurrency so we can purchase any cryptocurrency mostly we can purchase theaters in hour by month account by using our credit card or debit card so it is very useful method for us to purchase cryptocurrency.

I have only earned bitcoin from this website and also from some other forms but working on GPT are other websites like this it's very difficult and I am not interested to do work on it but I always prefer get paid to write websites or forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back