What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

I have invested only once in night investment schemes and it paid me the agreed amount but it later crashed. Since then I do not waste my time on it again.

Definitely I think I've been scammed twice. And this was due to the fact that I wanted to make some quick money without actually giving it some thoughts.

Definitely I think I've been scammed twice. And this was due to the fact that I wanted to make some quick money without actually giving it some thoughts.

I do not know why search engines and international organizations do not take any action against these scam HYIPs. If Google and other websites start delisting them from their search results, they would never be able to scam people. I really do not know why Google is silent about this issue!?

I do not know why search engines and international organizations do not take any action against these scam HYIPs. If Google and other websites start delisting them from their search results, they would never be able to scam people. I do not know why Google is silent about this issue!?
I agree, I think I have said something similar to someone on this forum about how there is a need for legal actions to be taken against these platforms.

I can't forget my worst year which is 2016 investing on an online unregistered scheme that scammed me more than $1,000 of my invested funds.

I have been sca,,ed by hyip multiple sites, I have lost quite big amount. nterestingly, most of the money I lost on hyip was also made on hyip, I think I earned more than I lost

I was once scammed at the HYIP site which frightens me alot. even though it is not the only websites which I have been scammed but the HYIP was the one which had shocken me and make me have or created a much disregard for the online or websites operation because I believe it is more scammers.

I have been sca,,ed by hyip multiple sites, I have lost quite big amount. nterestingly, most of the money I lost on hyip was also made on hyip, I think I earned more than I lost

So, how much money did you lost and how much did you gain? I think you earned money by investing in Hyip and withdrawing quickly, isn't it? Many people make the mistake of holding money in Hyip accounts for a long time and this makes it easier for Hyip sites to scam them. Nevertheless, I would never ever invest in HYIP again, no matter how promising a HYIP is.

I feel lucky that I have not been scammed in a HYIP site.But it was not only the fact that I was lucky but we cannot overlook the fact that I was really really cautious before making any step

Ninety nine people working and earning online must know one or two things about HYIP sites and most of them are scam and all they do is lure you in, collect your data subscription and your time and at times your money.

So, how much money did you lost and how much did you gain? I think you earned money by investing in Hyip and withdrawing quickly, isn't it? Many people make the mistake of holding money in Hyip accounts for a long time and this makes it easier for Hyip sites to scam them. Nevertheless, I would never ever invest in HYIP again, no matter how promising a HYIP is.
I invested on a couple of HYIPs, some hyips stayed longer therefore, I earned on these hyps, some sites closed fast and I lose on these hyops. I was earning $270 every month from HYIP in 2017.

I invested on a couple of HYIPs, some hyips stayed longer therefore, I earned on these hyps, some sites closed fast and I lose on these hyops. I was earning $270 every month from HYIP in 2017.

I consider Hyip as a wrong way to earn money. This is because the money you "earn" actually comes from pyramid scheme. Every time you gain "profits" from HYIPs it is actually someone else who is losing his or her money because HYIP owners use funds of new depositors to "pay" old investors. I just really hope you do understand it and I hope you no longer use HYIPs to make money.

I haven't ever invested my money I'm something like that actually they are lots more of them that are like that always ready to make away with your hard earned money.

Well fortunately I have not been scammed on a hyip site yet and I hope that remains the case, with research and taking reviews into account coupled with efforts

High yield investment programs are very risky businesses that can burn fingers monetary wise. There are w lot of hyip programs on the internet and I have had a bad experience using one

Ever since i knew their ways, statics to scam.especially ponzi i stay off cos i just don't want to get involve yet in another scam in my life.

Ever since i knew their ways, statics to scam.especially ponzi i stay off cos i just don't want to get involve yet in another scam in my life.
with the testimony and revelation have heard from so many people who have made use of this site they have all said that they have been scam and the site is just like Ponzi scheme.

with the testimony and revelation have heard from so many people who have made use of this site they have all said that they have been scam and the site is just like Ponzi scheme.
Ponzi is pure scam, no doubt. I've been a victim, I've been scammed by such fraudulent scheme in 2016. Which madee lose whopping amount of money, I'm careful this days.

I got scammed less than 5 times , thats because I just stopped investing when I got to know hyips are almost no doubt a scam , its like gambling your money for nothing. Atleast gambling can give you profit if you are lucky , not the hyips.

I have not be scammed because I haven't invested my money in hyip website before, but I think that a lot of people make money form the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back