What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

It was early this year though, I invested in a site that claims to use your capital for forex trading but in the end it turned out to be all scam. They ran with the money. Though I cashed out once

Write your reply...have you been scammed before in a HYIP site yes really am not scammed before hylp but yet am going to try my best to l scammed.

I once invested $20 worth of Bitcoin (when the price was $400) on a site called Recyclix. I earned $32. I reinvested. When I manned to earn $100, I withdrew my seed money and continued investing. Over the period of one year, I managed to withdraw about $300 worth of Bitcoin but when the site closed, I lost $400.

I have been scammed with more than $100 on hyip websites in 2015. But ever since then I have not involved myself in any hyip websites again

I've lost count of it. I've been scammed in hyip sites numerous times. It's not a palatable experience as I hope never to invest in them.

I've lost count of it. I've been scammed in hyip sites numerous times. It's not a palatable experience as I hope never to invest in them.

I have invested in HYIP programs around four times and i lost every thing. I divided my money and invested. I was making a really huge mistake at that time, but now I may never invest in HYIP again.

Wow, that
I have invested in HYIP programs around four times and i lost every thing. I divided my money and invested. I was making a really huge mistake at that time, but now I may never invest in HYIP again.
I can totally understand, I also went into some HYIP programs back then and I didn't get the results I had hopped for, I ended up loosing my money, the one that really pained me was one I joined back then that claimed they where using our money for forex trading, in the end it was a total scam

Wow, that

I can totally understand, I also went into some HYIP programs back then and I didn't get the results I had hopped for, I ended up loosing my money, the one that really pained me was one I joined back then that claimed they where using our money for forex trading, in the end it was a total scam

I invested $27 in four to five different HYIP programs. When I first got scammed, I should have had stoped. However, I thought that just because one or two HYIPs scammed me, I should not think that other HYIPs are also scams and there must be some reliable HYIP sites. I was wrong. Almost each and every HYIP site will eventually turn into a scam.

I invested $27 in four to five different HYIP programs. When I first got scammed, I should have had stoped. However, I thought that just because one or two HYIPs scammed me, I should not think that other HYIPs are also scams and there must be some reliable HYIP sites. I was wrong. Almost each and every HYIP site will eventually turn into a scam.
Yes I completely understand why you kept on trying even after those losses. HYIP programs are indeed scam, that has been their main purpose from the very beginning, they trick people by promising juicy rewards then once they have gotten what they need, they run with it

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
I have not tried HYIP site. So no, I have not been scanned on HYIP

Yes I completely understand why you kept on trying even after those losses. HYIP programs are indeed scam, that has been their main purpose from the very beginning, they trick people by promising juicy rewards then once they have gotten what they need, they run with it

Well, the fact of the matter is that even today I contacted a HYIp program and they admitted in other words that they are a ponzi schem. They claimed that most of the money comes from "community members". In short, it was a HYIP scheme in other words. Lol! :)

Yes, I got scammed many times by hyips when I was a newbie to online earning. I invested so many times hoping that I have found a good investment option. Only to get scammed several of those times. Now I agree clear from such sites.

My financial status was secure with them because I don't really like this kind of get rick quick system, so I don't invest with them. I rather invest my money into other profitable things.

Yes, I got scammed many times by hyips when I was a newbie to online earning. I invested so many times hoping that I have found a good investment option. Only to get scammed several of those times. Now I agree clear from such sites.
I completely understand, most times as newbies in the world of earning online, the first thing we actually come in contact with before seeing the legit ones are usually this HYIP programs or sites.

was also very attracted to hyip sites. I had recently invested in the sites drfit.biz and comextrades but they became SCAM after a while.
After this experience, I don't think I will invest in hyips anymore.

I've been scammed a couple of times by HYIPs and the advice I'd give anyone is,if you want to invest in HYIPs do so while it's still in it's early stage.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times,
That's really scary. When you were scammed first time, then second time, and then third time, you should have learned a lesson. Why did you continue investing? If I was scammed first time, I would never invest in a similar program

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
I have not been scammed by a high yield investment program before. When MMM came around around 2016, a lot of us thought it was a financial miracle. It was not long until we realised it was fraudulent.

Yes. I had made up my mind since the last time i was defrauded never to invest in any HYIPs.
I did not know much about these sites earlier. When the opportunity to make more money showed up, i felt it was wise to give it a try.

High-yield investment program is the first money making online I tried out. I actually got scammed for a decent amount of money. I was moved by the hyip program which promise a huge return on investment within short period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back