What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.

I was also very attracted to hyip sites. I had recently invested in the sites drfit.biz and comextrades but they became SCAM after a while.
After this experience, I don't think I will invest in hyips anymore. :LOL:

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Most people when starting out newly get attracted to hyip sites and I feel they are necessary lessons needed to be learnt. My first and only experience with Hyips saw me losing some amount and I decided to steer clear.

As long as you invest in a HYIP there will always be a website that scams you. Because there is no HYIP that lives forever

I was onced got scammed in a HYIP site. That's was my own mistake. I put all of my money without takign any survy or getting the review. That site was offering many benefits which lead me to invest. But unfortantly that site was a scam i lost my all resorce

Sorry about your lost i never invested in HYIP platforms so i didn't get scammed
yeah that's the right choice, my friends were working much on those kind of sites that's why I have joined them and lost the money.

No have not, am just even hearing the name for the first time, can you enlighten me more about what is all about
Is it that you are just hearing hyip for the first time , i think it means site that fetch you high interest or profit from small investment

Hyip investment is meant for people who knows the game and how to play the game. Invest as early as possible and invest on amount you can afford to loose.

Yes
I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
Yes, I got scammed more than 5 times. When I was new to this field and I thought it is legal and profitable way to earn. But after experience ,I got this point that it's not legal way, it's just like gambling. So I left and now I alert all new members to avoid such sites which are offer high return or reward on investment.

Yes

Yes, I got scammed more than 5 times. When I was new to this field and I thought it is legal and profitable way to earn. But after experience ,I got this point that it's not legal way, it's just like gambling. So I left and now I alert all new members to avoid such sites which are offer high return or reward on investment.
I stopped it not only because it's loss but also gambling and mining are prohibited in my religion.

I can't count how many times I have been scammed by hyip site..but everyone I do..I learns thing or two
I feel that the important thing is to learn from them, so that we can easily avoid such and help others avoid them in the future.

I am always careful because I know most of the investment sites don't have financial strength nor backbone , most of their claims are lies so hyips are riksy

In HYIP, I never invested money, only whatever free bonus I received was what I used. Not all HYIPs pay sign-up bonus.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back