What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

I have not be scammed because I haven't invested my money in hyip website before, but I think that a lot of people make money form the website.
You are very lucky not to have been following for any high-yielding investment platform and the past because I have so many friends that have falling for them.

I feel lucky that I have not been scammed in a HYIP site.But it was not only the fact that I was lucky but we cannot overlook the fact that I was really really cautious before making any step

So this means you never actually invested in HYIP, right? The only way a person could not ever get scammed by a HYIP is by NOT investing ina HYIP ponzi scheme. Almost all the investors get scammed at some point when they invest in ponzi schemes like HYIP. Some also do earn money when they withdraw their money before the HYIP scams them.

Most people when starting out newly get attracted to hyip sites and I feel they are necessary lessons needed to be learnt. My first and only experience with Hyips saw me losing some amount and I decided to steer clear.
I have been scammed several times. Alot of these hyip sites come with so many enticing packages and in a long run, they are unable to keep up with the growing population and they pack up.

I’m very happy that many people are taking a review about this site and they are telling us what they’ve experienced on the site and I’m sure nobody will want to go to the site again unless you want to be scammed

So this means you never actually invested in HYIP, right? The only way a person could not ever get scammed by a HYIP is by NOT investing ina HYIP ponzi scheme. Almost all the investors get scammed at some point when they invest in ponzi schemes like HYIP. Some also do earn money when they withdraw their money before the HYIP scams them.
Yeah you are right.But I do have invest in HYIP.But I forgot to say that I have invest only a few times.So maybe that is the main factor I have not been scammed yet.

I've never even heard of any site as HYIP before and I'm glad i already know about it as a scam site here before going into the site but i just wonder why some people create site just to scam innocent people

Yeah you are right.But I do have invest in HYIP.But I forgot to say that I have invest only a few times.So maybe that is the main factor I have not been scammed yet.

My story is kind of different. i thought that HYIPs would generate me "easy money" within a few days and I was wrong. I remember investing in a HYIP program and it became a scam after a few days. I invested in another HYIP and it also became a scam within a few days. They maximized the payout threshold because of high bitcoin price and I lost every thing. The same thing happened with me the thrid time.

My story is kind of different. i thought that HYIPs would generate me "easy money" within a few days and I was wrong. I remember investing in a HYIP program and it became a scam after a few days. I invested in another HYIP and it also became a scam within a few days. They maximized the payout threshold because of high bitcoin price and I lost every thing. The same thing happened with me the thrid time
As I can understand from your comment you were not aware what HYIP really is.But that is also good because in the future you will be more careful and you will have done a better research which in my opinion is really important to do so

As I can understand from your comment you were not aware what HYIP really is.But that is also good because in the future you will be more careful and you will have done a better research which in my opinion is really important to do so

I was inexperienced and I never knew what a hyip really is. It was only later when I realized that HYIPs are a total waste of money and your time. It is much better to trade cryptos rather than investing in HYIPs. However, crypto trading also requires you to have trading skills and there is also a chance of loss when it comes to crypto trading but at least crypto trading is not a scam like HYIP projects.

I have not be scammed because I haven't invested my money in hyip website before, but I think that a lot of people make money form the website.
I have never been scammed before using this site because I have heard about the site and how it operates because of that I never invested my money in it.

I was inexperienced and I never knew what a hyip really is. It was only later when I realized that HYIPs are a total waste of money and your time. It is much better to trade cryptos rather than investing in HYIPs. However, crypto trading also requires you to have trading skills and there is also a chance of loss when it comes to crypto trading but at least crypto trading is not a scam like HYIP projects.
It is painful to be fooled by HYIP scam investment. But that is a lesson learned for us to be discerning next time. But if you are scammed the 2nd time then the fault is on you. That means greed on your part. With crypto it works like an HYIP with the promise of big profit. Look at the reality before you invest.

It is painful to be fooled by HYIP scam investment. But that is a lesson learned for us to be discerning next time. But if you are scammed the 2nd time then the fault is on you. That means greed on your part. With crypto it works like an HYIP with the promise of big profit. Look at the reality before you invest.

I invested money in HYIP programs three times. I just thought that just because one HYIP scammed me, it does not mean that all HYIPs are scams. However, I was wrong. Having said that there are many HYIP programs that have been running for several years. However, since they are HYIPs they can scam you at any time no matter for how long they have been running.

Yeah I got scammed a few times in 2018 and 2019. Although I lost a lot to them I have still learnt a lot from those loses. Now I still dey Invest with them, but not more than I can afford to loose.

I've come to notice that any platform offering a high mouth watering interest on initial deposit is just Ponzi that would soon crash or the owners absconding with the members money

Yes i have been scammed before in a high yield investment program that promised all members a total of 30% at the end of each month. They ran away with my money

I know that at least most people here must have in one way not the other fallen victim of such scams before. I know I have fallen victim twice before

Yes i have definitely been scammed in a hyip website. The thing is just that the company promised to invest our money in forex trading and they promised 30% at the end of each month and they ran with my money

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
Wow!!! Interesting am just trying to imagine how you will be involve in something that you know is a scam and you are being scam 30 times

My first time tasting these HYIP sites turned out to be an ugly one. I was scammed of 25k. It was nothing as of then cos I still had some money. Now if I could get that money now, I would invest in coins.

The very first high yield investment program I started investing in scammed me of my hundred dollars cash. I sent it and the moment the money got to this guys, I could not login anymore

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back