What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

They are difficult to expose because they don't input their valid address in those site virtually every thing there is fake.
No, some also make real social media account and interact members . In the start ,I joined a site which had telegram group ,where admin updates actively. I also personally asked about some programs through message. And I was satisfied. But after few days ,he didn't reply me and site became scam

No, some also make real social media account and interact members . In the start ,I joined a site which had telegram group ,where admin updates actively. I also personally asked about some programs through message. And I was satisfied. But after few days ,he didn't reply me and site became scam
He created a telegram group to update members is not enough to track him down if he eventually scam you of your money because his telegram lacks information to track him.

Luckily, I've never. I make sure to review it properly, make sure for the returns promised I know that they have a way (products or services) that will be sold to generate the revenue to pay investors.

If it's sounds too good to be true, I avoid it and months later it crashes.

Not really. I have always tried to avoid hyip sites as much as possible due to the scams associated with it.

Luckily, I've never. I make sure to review it properly, make sure for the returns promised I know that they have a way (products or services) that will be sold to generate the revenue to pay investors.

If it's sounds too good to be true, I avoid it and months later it crashes.
??? Congrats ?
And Never try it ever. After reading the reviews ,I think know you ll be more careful

no. I have no idea about the site, not done any business with them before though I always make some research before joining any site!

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
I have lost count of how many hyip sites have scammed me. However the most recent one is bitlite.me, it used to be a doubler site and invested 50 trx. It has been almost 2 days now but my payment still says "expectation". It site paid only for 1 day, but now I'm sure I won't get my payout.

I heard about this hyip site and get Impressed then i thought to invest in this site and earn more in return.but later on its scam and nothing in return.All my investment are lost and never come back.That's why i stop to invest in this site and suggest to people online investment are totally fake.

There were 2 sites that I got an invitation from but I have forgotten the name of the sites. Investing my money on a site seems foolish to me because the site is just a website and it is not a registered company. Besides, it may not be authorized to accept investments. With the promised high yield that makes it too good to be true so it is a dubious offer to earn high interest rate on my investment. I will just keep my money in the bank.

You are right, the outcome of every hyip site at the end is always regret, I prefer to just invest in legit site and platform, hyip site will do you no good and it can make you lose your hard earn money

That's true, HYIP, has never been a good means for online earnings. I just don't like gambling my money with HYIP sites, that is a ponzi type of investment. Any investment that I'm not sure of making profit with, I don't just engage my time on it, thanks a lot for sharing this eye opening update here.

That's true, HYIP, has never been a good means for online earnings. I just don't like gambling my money with HYIP sites, that is a ponzi type of investment. Any investment that I'm not sure of making profit with, I don't just engage my time on it, thanks a lot for sharing this eye opening update here.
You can actually earn profits through HYIP, I have a friend who made a lot of money through HYIP. He started with $5 and made $1000 im sixx months. Now he has retired. However, it is also true that HYIP is scam and you shoudl stay away from this scam. In the beginning they pay you, but later they run away with you money.

I personally stop doing hyip since I saw this definition, it a scam bro
and the period I did it was lucky enough I was not scam
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors

You can actually earn profits through HYIP, I have a friend who made a lot of money through HYIP. He started with $5 and made $1000 im sixx months. Now he has retired. However, it is also true that HYIP is scam and you shoudl stay away from this scam. In the beginning they pay you, but later they run away with you money.
That's the risk we are talking about, I know some people made some gain with HYIP. Just as your friend did, if I follow suit, I will lose all my funds for HYIP. And I can never try such, cos I never liked HYIP sites. I see them like threat to ones online earning career.

I got scammed once then learned how to recognise them easily, that experience costed me around 3 dollars :p, they are mostly the websites thay come as play to win, ask you to buy stuff to win etc..

I have been scammed on HYIP many times and I have no regrets as I have also made fairly well from HYIP. Investing on HYIP ia something like gambling. You can win or you can lose. It is purely luck.

You are right, the outcome of every hyip site at the end is always regret, I prefer to just invest in legit site and platform, hyip site will do you no good and it can make you lose your hard earn money
I think this what always said as the bitter end.I rather invest in low payout investments thank to risk higher because of quick and huge sum of money.I have two sites that I lost my money.During those days i never new something about hyip sites.Lucky forums have played a good role to me.

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
HYIP sites are nothing but a gamble site. They promised to get you what is not proper all in the name of winning big, but one will end up losing all. I'm also a victim of the scheme in my country when Sargey Marvrodi introduced the MMM project to us. A lots of people died as a resu of high pressure when it suddenly disappeared.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back