What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

No. I've never experienced such. I'm very anxious about investing especially if it is online. It's a good and bad thing about me, I worry too much. Besides, I'm new to this kind of thing and I always say to myself that if it's too good to be true, then it's probably scam.

I have being scammed through hyip site like multi stipends and loom i lost a lot of money in that platform due to the fact that my friends were telling me its real where as its not real. So i have learnt my lesson not to invest into any hyip site again

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
Yes, two different times. Looking back I still can't figure out how it happened. I was young and naive and interested in making quick money. But my money was taken from me quickly. I can never make that mistake again.

Yes. I have been scammed in a HYIP platform. That was in 2016. The HYIP was very popular then. In 2017 I was scammed again. I wanted to recoop my money that was trapped in it and later find myself in the net again.

I never knew about hyip site until I invested about $200 because the site promised double return not up to 3 days the site stopped responding and I knew I was done for, so since then I advise people to stay away from Ponzi and hyip schemes they will only ruin you

I got scammed a lot of times by hyips. It's my fault though because i know the risk and yet still put my money in. I lost more than i earned that's why i promised myself that i will not invest on such projects again. I can only blame my greediness because i wanted the fast way to double my money.

If you are an adult and you are always searching for online opportunities to make money then I dare say that you have lost money once or twice, if you haven’t then you must be really lucky. I have been scammed countless times online and those times were not funny but I had to come out of the feeling of loss and I must say I came out wiser.

Yes I have been scammed by HYIP websites in the last twice. The first is when I was desperately in need of quick cash. I was surfing the internet and saw the advert and I got hooked instantly. I refuse to do due deligence, instead I check for their payment processor and I made payment. I was expected to cash out after three day. But the three windows turns 30 days. 30 days turns forever and I went broke more than before.

The HYIP program that has ever scammed me was a program on WhatsApp that promised a hundred percent gain on my capital, immediately I sent them this money, they blocked my line and cut me off, we should always be careful whenever we are browsing.

Concerning if I have been scammed on a hyip site. Well, there are lot of sites that offer high percentage on investment and later the platform will just close down or crash. I have been scammed, I invested a certain amount of money on a hyip and I made complete the tasks given to me on the site but surprisingly I couldn't access the site anymore till now

Oh yeah I've been scammed several times. From online sites offering exuberant profit but the offer are always tempting. I've learnt my lessons. I now stay clear that ask for money from me before I make money. Those are Ponzi scheme in disguise

All the hyip are scams. They have scamed a lot of people.
For instance when MMM came out as an investment platform so many people invested money my siblings, my uncle's, my family members and other well meaning people I know invested a lot of money and was scammed.

I have tried hyip previously, they are fraudulent. The money will remain hanging and pending withdrawal for ever.
Even if you withdraw today, you will not be able to withdraw next time and before you know it the sides have already shut down. Don't fall for it we called hyip again and talking from experience. I have tried about 20 of them by the way.

I have been scammed multiple times from an hyip site but am always careful of not getting scammed again

I will blame you for allowing yourself to be scammed multiple times by these HYIP sites. I was a victim once and I never allowed that happen again to me since I know how difficult that it is to make money working online and offline.

I will blame you for allowing yourself to be scammed multiple times by these HYIP sites. I was a victim once and I never allowed that happen again to me since I know how difficult that it is to make money working online and offline.
Yeah i have been scammed by those hyip sites but it has really given more experience and to be more careful , and nothing good actually comes easy you would have to work for it , to actually earn it , that

I have been scammed too many times by High yeild Investment sites as i have said in some previous threads also. But seriously man, i am saying again , " STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE HYIP'S " they are all a scam , dont waste your money , tike and wealth there.

I have been scammed too many times by High yeild Investment sites as i have said in some previous threads also. But seriously man, i am saying again , " STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE HYIP'S " they are all a scam , dont waste your money , tike and wealth there.
I think you are actually right about this , its best to stay away from them than actually getting scammed from those hyip site , because the person would really lost a lot of cash and wont be able to solve some of his needs at hand , so prevention is better than cure that is what i would always advice others on

Yes, I have been scammed severally from a high yield investment site on various occasions, though I blame my self for the losses because I was been too greedy to make so much money with a little starting capital at the shortest possible time, so dey basically capitalize on my greed

I have never invested in a HYIP site before and so therefore have never been scammed. For all those that have experienced scamming there sorry for your losses its part of investment you count the losses and gains and still move on to the next level.

The following are ghe tbings you should do. Contact your Banks and Credit Card Companies. Reach Out to the Credit Bureaus. Submit a Complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. File a Police Report. Monitor your Credit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back