What's new

Have you been scammed before in a HYIP site?

I have been scammed for atleast twice the last one was about two years ago when someone wanted selling.bitcoin generator mining software not knowing he didn't have any software just a demo.

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.
Sure, I have been scammed by the common MMM of that time almost everyone fell for the antics including me. It was later I began to realise that it was all scam. But it's nothing much, we learn everyday. And right now I am so skeptical of any savings or investment platforms

I got involved in hyip sites back then in 2007/2008. There were so many of them then. I have lost so much money to those people. Immediately you put your money, your interest starts accumulating in the site. But once you asked for withdrawals, you will not be paid. Frustration will now cause you to leave the site not even with your capital not to talk of interest.

I think basically everyone that has an intrest in earning more money online should have been scammed by an hip website. I personally have been scammed twice with the last one occurring just recently. The thing is most of these websites appears genuine and would have paid it initial members so one can't help but invest in them.

I have been scammed once on such site but thank God it wasn't much, since then I decided not to have anything to do with such sites even if they show me some proofs of payment.

I have lost a lot to HYIP websites, in 2016 I nearly lost all my life savings I was so down and broke for several months. It took the intervention of my girl to cheer me up before I was able to recover myself and bounce back again.

I would rather say yes to this particular question because I have come across a whole lot of them that promises to make bogus rewards availability got their members and in the end you will realise it was all a waste of time and hard earn resources. Its better to aviod them.

HYIP like ponzi isn't Worth the time, such kind of investment crashes down without prior notice. Investing into it is just like, dashing a mad man money.

HYIP like ponzi isn't Worth the time, such kind of investment crashes down without prior notice. Investing into it is just like, dashing a mad man money.
I have been scammed once on the site and since then I have never invested in it again as you have likely said it is just like Ponzi.

I have been scammed once on the site and since then I have never invested in it again as you have likely said it is just like Ponzi.
Sire, it isn't worth it, its just like ponzi. Cos the risk of losing your funds on such kind of scheme is higher than the level at which you can make success.

No, I have not been scammed and I try as much as possible to avoid such occurrences. I am always involved in making my findings and research before joining.

Its good that You've not been scammed before cos you never tried it either. I've been scammed during the year 2016, and I've learned my lessons.

At least I have been scammed like 3 times and I have learnt in the process too so I am always very careful with my decision in investing in any site.

At least I have been scammed like 3 times and I have learnt in the process too so I am always very careful with my decision in investing in any site.
Its hood you've learned from your scam, and move on never to repeat same old method which you where scammed. I know ponzi is one of the option you fell for??

I think virtually every one who joined online money making activities will come across Ponzi scheme or hyip and there is possiblilty that higher percentage of people fall for it .

Anyone is eager to achieve success in one way to the other at some point succumb to scam that he or she is ignorant about. But ability to learn about such tricks if the scammer, and never fall again, makes that person a wise person eager to move on and achieve career success in whatever field.

I think all the people who are making money online know the HYIP sites.

when I was a beginner I loved them too much because they give you money for nothing but you need to invest, the more money investments, the high rate of earning.

I got scammed a lot of times, maybe more than 30 times, I lost a lot of money in this domain.

I suggest everyone who is interesting in this field to avoid it completely because it's a big loss.

HYIP sites are haram because they are a kind of ponzi scheme and they pay you interest. I used to invest in HYIPs when I had no source of income and that was the time I got scammed by HYIP a lot of times. I have been scammed by almost three or four HYIPs and i lost $27 in total. That was the time I stopped investing in HYIP and instead started looking for other source of income online.

Those who enjoy investing money without proper research falls victim to hyip, since they are too anxious to make money, then at the end losses becomes the reality.

As long as people think or feels they are getting paid from this HYIP platforms, they keep getting scammed do putting money further into it. I got scammed but not in as much an amount like that

As long as people think or feels they are getting paid from this HYIP platforms, they keep getting scammed do putting money further into it. I got scammed but not in as much an amount like that
That site is a scam never believe that you can get paid in such site because they just use it to deceive people and collect their money so please if you're still on that site leave immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back