What's new

Has your site ever went down due to so much traffic?

No, I have never had so much traffic happen that my site has gone down because of it. If I did I would probably have seen it as an achievement, to be honest at first. It would mean I was doing something right I guess if my site went down due to traffic. Only time I have known my site to go down was if the hosting service I was using had issues and they were usually really got at alerting me to any issues there would be so I could let my members know before hand.

it is indeed a very big achievement as only few sites can boost of such as it is not an easy feat to achieve which means you are definitely doing something that is right at the moment

That's why it's advisable to get premium hosting of you want to use a blog to make money. It's really a challenge for newbies though because these plans cost a lot.
I agree with you. Anyone that want to make money from blogging should do well to buy hosting. It doesn't cost much. Before I create my new blog now, I will make buy hosting, domains and probably good theme. These thing are important.

Premium hosting would help one find a way around the problem of too much traffic.
It is not bad itself, because allot are craving to generate traffic, premium hosting might cost you a little bit of money at first though.

Premium hosting would help one find a way around the problem of too much traffic.
It is not bad itself, because allot are craving to generate traffic, premium hosting might cost you a little bit of money at first though.
premium traffic is not a little bit more but very expensive, infact when i saw the price for the premium hosting and domain i was left in shock. imagine paying $4000 for a domain.

No, I have never had so much traffic happen that my site has gone down because of it. If I did I would probably have seen it as an achievement, to be honest at first. It would mean I was doing something right I guess if my site went down due to traffic. Only time I have known my site to go down was if the hosting service I was using had issues and they were usually really got at alerting me to any issues there would be so I could let my members know before hand.
I have never gained so much traffic to an extent that my website has collapsed as a result. My search engine marketing would need to be top-notch and my analytics would absolutely be exceptional

I have never gained so much traffic to an extent that my website has collapsed as a result. My search engine marketing would need to be top-notch and my analytics would absolutely be exceptional
you are definitely right about this one, your search engine needs to be top notch to get that massive number of audience that would collapse your site and your content who be a very strong one to do such as well

I haven't actually gotten that amount of traffic and if I do, I'll be very glad because it'll show one thing - that my site is really growing which would be every owner's dream but just that it's hard to manage that fame.

you are definitely right about this one, your search engine needs to be top notch to get that massive number of audience that would collapse your site and your content who be a very strong one to do such as well
You need to make sure that the search engine marketing is on point in order to obtain a decent amount of traffic through ranking quite highly on Google for example

I agree with you. Anyone that want to make money from blogging should do well to buy hosting. It doesn't cost much. Before I create my new blog now, I will make buy hosting, domains and probably good theme. These thing are important.
hosting is not all that expensive but there are some people that do not genuinely have the capacity or the financial strength to pay for hosting and they should start with whatever means that is available

Though I have not got a website so I may not know much about it. Running traffics on business is very important for a website owner and moderator. If a business wants to be successful there's a need for high traffics but I don't think there is any effect on a website having a lot of websites.

hosting is not all that expensive but there are some people that do not genuinely have the capacity or the financial strength to pay for hosting and they should start with whatever means that is available
Yes, anybody that don't have financial capacity to buy hoisting should start with whatever means that is available to them. There's room for improvement and upgrade.

This has never happened to me. I have always thought about upgrading my hosting service once I begin to receive a lot of traffic, however, I have never reached there my sites are small sites that hardly receive 1000 views in a day.

It is hugely possible for website to experience a downtime due to huge traffic because there will be a lot of engagement and activities going on in the website which could alter the function ability of the website temporarily..

It is hugely possible for website to experience a downtime due to huge traffic because there will be a lot of engagement and activities going on in the website which could alter the function ability of the website temporarily..
we know that this is a possibility and no one is doubting that such would happen, the area you can have control over is your hosting provider and how reliable they are if such a situation is to present itself.

This has never happened to me. I have always thought about upgrading my hosting service once I begin to receive a lot of traffic, however, I have never reached there my sites are small sites that hardly receive 1000 views in a day.
It's only those who have high traffic that can experience it. Though, I have heard stories of website who went down due to high influx of traffic, it's a rare phenomenon that do not happen often.

If you are using shared hosting and if you started receiving tons of traffic your site might go down. Even when you are not receiving a lot of traffic but you consume a lot of resources on your hosting account, your sites might go down as well.

Has there ever been a time where you got so much traffic to your site, that it ended up going down for a while? I know a lot of sites can't handle a ton of traffic, and in turn end up slowing down or outright going down.

Have you ever had a burst of traffic out of nowhere that took your site out? How long was it out for?
I have never experienced this before. Most of the time, I always before for traffic so my site has never crashed based on the fact that I am not getting enough traffic.

I have never experienced this before. Most of the time, I always before for traffic so my site has never crashed based on the fact that I am not getting enough traffic.
you should work on your site seo as this might be the reason you are not getting a lot of traffic and also try to change or improve on your content as this would also help you to generate more traaffic.

you should work on your site seo as this might be the reason you are not getting a lot of traffic and also try to change or improve on your content as this would also help you to generate more traaffic.
Oh thank you very much. I actually learnt about search engine optimization from my friend sometime ago and I make use of it very well but I will keep on trying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back