What's new

Has your site ever went down due to so much traffic?

The host owner specify brandwidth so to have more brandwidth you need to upgrade to next hosting plans so rarelly few ones are people that specify unlimited brandwidth because this capacity costs them a money and have a lot of sites to host so this is the reality.

It is very possible for a website to shut down temporarily due to high traffic and it will just happened within a short space of time and it will be revived . It has happened a multiple times to so many websites.

Making use of it would greatly improve your website ranking, and you would ultimately attract more visitors to your site which would help your site in increasing your revenue
Oh thank you very much. I actually learnt about search engine optimization from my friend sometime ago and I make use of it very well but I will keep on trying.

It is very possible for a website to shut down temporarily due to high traffic and it will just happened within a short space of time and it will be revived . It has happened a multiple times to so many websites.
There was a time I was working on a website and the website shut down so they had to invite people to help them upgrade the website because we were too much on the website

A site can go down when there is a lot of surge more than the capacity they can be able to carry, it does happen especially when your hosting provider is not too strong, then your site might collapse
They could be more to why a website shut down due to surge in traffic than little capacity of hosting. The traffic might not be a real traffic. That's why when creating a website it's important you secure it against bot and spammers. Google can shut down a website if it notice usual surge in its traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back