Do you have zero views on you site in some days

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I run multiple sites. Some of my sites get decent traffic and generates decent revenue. However, some of my sites have very poor traffic. These sites do not even get a single view in some days. These sites are usually incomplete sites, under construction sites,bor sites with thin content. Do you have any site that has zero view sometimes?

There will be days where traffic drops considerably, but there will be days where traffic is at its best. The problems come in when it's not just a day but days, or weeks, or even months without activity that you should worry. That's hard to do though, because if you do the required work, the marketing, writing, etc, you will see traffic coming.

I have several sites. Some are half-baked projects that I never finished, or ideas that didnt pan out. They still get a couple visitors a day. I have 2 sites that I actually care very much about, and both of them are doing great traffic-wise.

I have two abandoned sites and probably they have no views most of the time and especially, since I shut off posting ability. In that case, even spammers cannot post. Well, I might end up taking those two sites off the air, cause I got better ideas for domain names for them.

I have two abandoned sites and probably they have no views most of the time and especially, since I shut off posting ability. In that case, even spammers cannot post. Well, I might end up taking those two sites off the air, cause I got better ideas for domain names for them.
I once had a forum where there over a hundred spammers where posting daily. I did not have any legitimate activities on the forum, but there were many spammers. Do you think having spammers' traffic is better than not having any traffic on your site?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back