Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
You might not be very interested in something, but, hey, if it's paying the bills, then you better get on it! Well, my employment blogs were making a few hundred a month, but I was immature somewhat in those days, and I really feel like I was too lazy to push those blogs like I should have, and as a result, they fell out of the rankings.

If you're not feeling the work, you should instead move into a field you can work in. If writing about certain content isn't working, then start writing content that you enjoy, so that the work is at least something you can handle.

It's easy to start any type of blog or site, but if it's a subject not of interest to you, you're going to put the bear minimum into the work and you're stress will just get worse. Focus on stuff you enjoy and find ways to monetize that, otherwise the work you do is going to become a chore and you'll hate the work you do. Also, the quality of work will differ between something you like and know versus something you don't care about or are unfamiliar with.

If you're not feeling the work, you should instead move into a field you can work in. If writing about certain content isn't working, then start writing content that you enjoy, so that the work is at least something you can handle.

It's easy to start any type of blog or site, but if it's a subject not of interest to you, you're going to put the bear minimum into the work and you're stress will just get worse. Focus on stuff you enjoy and find ways to monetize that, otherwise the work you do is going to become a chore and you'll hate the work you do. Also, the quality of work will differ between something you like and know versus something you don't care about or are unfamiliar with.
That's true but often stuff you like isn't what is profitable. Well, some subjects might not be absolutely boring and in that case, as I was saying, you can work with what you can.

I will give one example. I'm not so crazy about health and beauty stuff but I posted in this forum on it for money. Anyway, though, it was kind of interesting and at the time I learned enough to set up my own forum or blog if wanted to. If it turned out I wouldn't be using all my time to work on it, then why not?

I have a lack of interest in running a couple of sites, I have been trying to sell them, even for a meager some, for some time, however, I have not found any buyers. IN order to keep the site active, I publish new articles, despite having no interest on the sites.

That's true but often stuff you like isn't what is profitable. Well, some subjects might not be absolutely boring and in that case, as I was saying, you can work with what you can.

I will give one example. I'm not so crazy about health and beauty stuff but I posted in this forum on it for money. Anyway, though, it was kind of interesting and at the time I learned enough to set up my own forum or blog if wanted to. If it turned out I wouldn't be using all my time to work on it, then why not?
I never actually said I hated the topics on sites I'm not interested in. In fact, I'd say there are few niches, truly like that. Instead, I'm saying, for instance, being a man, I'm not so interested in beauty products. ;) However, though, it's sort of interesting and if that's feeding the family, why not?

Generally speaking, writing articles can be really boring, even if you have an emotionally engaging subject. That’s because you’re talking to computers with the article structure, so you’re mixing human engaging content with dull algorithmic clickbait. If you’ve been reading or writing articles for hundreds of hours, you mind is going to start glazing over and recognizing the fingerprints of the search engine computers all over everything. “How to Weed a Garden with Roundup vs. a Weed puller” vs. “How to use a weed puller (and when to switch to Roundup).” Ugh! The goal is to compete for traffic, not necessarily to stand out or be fun. When this recognition dawns on you, here are some tips.

1. Take a Break. Sometimes you just need to step away from your writing and go do something else. Loosen up your posting schedule or maybe hire someone else to write a couple articles for a week.

2. Recognize that article writing is not meant to be exciting, and lower your expectations accordingly. This is the boring legwork part of website running, probably the least glamorous.

3. Do something else for your site that is more fun. Hosting events, opening forums, even making infographics for social media can be a welcome change. Human beings enjoy and feed of novelty, and we dislike boring routines. So if article writing has become a boring routine, reward yourself for going through it by pursuing new ideas and new intellectual frontiers.

4. Get out of the house. Traveling and getting new ideas and perspectives on your site, ideas, and research is probably a good idea. Get some interviews and read some books about your chosen niche. This will help expand your intellectual horizon, which is your real goal. Learn stuff. An interview blog post, especially if the interviewee is considerably famous, boosts your credibility and breaks up the monotony. Same goes for book reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back