What's new

Gets tons of traffic one day, and none the next, ever happen?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has this ever happened to you? Where you get tons of traffic on your site one day and then all of a sudden the next day you have zero or next to nothing in traffic. Has this ever happened to you? It sort of has happened to me, but more so in the sense that I had big traffic one day and the next it was much lower. I still had traffic coming in, but it was less than normal.

What about you?

This normally happens when you have published viral content. When your content goes viral, there will be traffic spikes and once people lose interest in your content, yo will also stop receiving traffic. Something like this has never happened to any of my sites.

This normally happens when you have published viral content. When your content goes viral, there will be traffic spikes and once people lose interest in your content, yo will also stop receiving traffic. Something like this has never happened to any of my sites.
That could be it. It isn't a big problem, but has happened to me a few times. I'm still getting decent traffic, just weird to see a big spike and it drop the next.

Sometimes traffic spikes can also occur due to spammers, they will visit your site and then spamming. They will even send bot traffic to your websites and cause traffic spike.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back