What's new

Has your country experienced recession?

If the situation and my country is stagnant without any change there wouldn't be much complain by anybody but everything is going from good to bad on daily basis.
I can totally relate with this, I believe you are talking about Nigeria right? The government are not even taking any meaningful steps to save the country, instead they keep on borrowing and borrowing.

Has your country experienced recession? Did it affect your company?

The U.S. had a pretty decent recession over the past 20 years. A number of markets have recovered within the past 5 years or so, but there are stilll businesses that sales hasn't upticked enough to make the difference.
Recession is a major problem in African countries. My country had experienced it before and it really affected all individuals in the state.

My country has experienced recession and I believe to some extent the country is still suffering from the recession because alot of business are still suffering under economic bankruptcy and difficulties.

If the situation and my country is stagnant without any change there wouldn't be much complain by anybody but everything is going from good to bad on daily basis.
As far as Nigeria is concerned I believe that recession is something that is going to keep on happening all the time because the government doesn't really care about helping the country at all.

My country has encountered so many recession, that even when the government claims we are out of recession, there is every possiblity that we are still in recession cause there is almost no difference in the economy.
Ever since the outbreak of pandemic of coronavirus the rate of recession in my country have actually increased and the government is not really doing anything to help solve matters.

Ever since the outbreak of pandemic of coronavirus the rate of recession in my country have actually increased and the government is not really doing anything to help solve matters.
The truth of the matter is that if we keep on waiting for the government, we would end up feeling disappointed, cause with the way things are going right now, it's very obvious the government do not have us in mind at all.

In my country we have been experiencing recension since I was born till date, because is not something new here because for me I don't really know when the recension will be free from here.

The situation on ground in my country is not different from reception as large majority of the population don't have a strong purchasing power to buy their heart desire. The price of things keep getting higher by the day and the business is not moving fast for most people.

The truth of the matter is that if we keep on waiting for the government, we would end up feeling disappointed, cause with the way things are going right now, it's very obvious the government do not have us in mind at all.
The government of this country is definitely not going to do anything to make recession get better because I believe that they are even enjoying it because of their greed.

Before covid 19 pandemic that brought our economy down,when our president was elected newly we the citizen suffered and experienced recession
Ever since I've been a teenager my country have always been in one recession or another because our government is never really interested in doing things that is going to benefit the country.

The economic state of developing countries is really devastating as in states like mine where we can't boast of a good yearly GDP combined with the terrible depts incurred by the government of the state has led to the economic recessions making the daily lives of citizens very difficult.

Yes my country has experienced a great recession and it has been the major problem of development in most of the third world countries of the world. My country is still struggling from it effect.

I can't really tell but the way things are now if it continues like this without any intervention by the government or private organisation it is really possible for us to go on recession. I just pray it doesn't leads to such extents.

The recession is a global thing. It affected all the countries and my country is not an exception. The best thing to do is to create an online presence during the pandemic. This will help you remain relevant.

It is now becoming quite a normal thing that my country is experiencing reception every 2 to 3 years and that is usually not good. It experienced one that lasted for almost two years between 2014 and 2015 and the latest one was just announced to have finished at the middle of last year.

It is now becoming quite a normal thing that my country is experiencing reception every 2 to 3 years and that is usually not good. It experienced one that lasted for almost two years between 2014 and 2015 and the latest one was just announced to have finished at the middle of last year.
The results of the pandemic is recession and many countries of the world didn't escape it. It's a global thing and it affects all the countries in the world. Thanks to the discovered vaccines.

The recession isn't peculiar to some countries. If the tier 1 countries could be shouting for help how much more is my country that is in the tier3 category. We are still in recession.

My country economy is still under recession because there is instability in almost all the economic activities. fall in the country currency, increase in the price of goods and services, unemployment etc.

If the economy of my country is really going well there could have been no increase in the price of commodities on daily basis , things are becoming difficult more every day over here .

It is almost always not a good thing whenever a country encouters economic recession. I have been able to see my country go into recession two times and it was not really a good experience and made prices for a lot of things to go very high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back