What's new

Has your country experienced recession?

My Country has been in recession for quite sometime now. Prices of goods and services have gone up while the currency is becoming weaker everyday.

My home country has gone through economic crisis many times. In fact, my home country being a developing nation is always suffering from economic crisis. The country is struggling with economy.

I had every reason to believe that my country is still in recession today because even our currency is still useless when compared to other currency as of now $1 is equivalent to our #630.

Well, my country has always been in recession and now it is experiencing one of the worst inflation right now. The petrol prices have surged insanely and every thing is becoming really expensive in my country.

Yes my country has experienced recession in year 2015 and came out of it in 2017,the country went into recession again in 2020 as a result of the effect of the covid 19 pandemic though it came out of the recession in 3-4 months.

Very well yes even at this point my country is under recession. The standard of living is high, prices of goods are high, petrol and gas prices are high too. So many times my country has been under recession

For my country we hardly know when there is recession or not even when they say there is none because the cost of things are extremely always high, outrageous and annoying at the same time

Recession in what sense? If you are talking about economic recession, then you are right as Nigeria experience about recession is daily. Our government is very bad and notorious criminals are everywhere intimidating people.

My country had been in recension since I was born because there is nothing change since then till now, I don't really know if this recension in my country will ever end.

My country has been experiencing recession ever since we experience it in recent times in 2016,and ever since it has been from one worse situation to another,it has really affected the economy.

My country, has been a victim of recession almost more than twice. and this had affect alot of business including my own small personal business. as a result of this recession the business is still suffering from it shock and yet to recover.

Yes I use to hear if recession,I never knew how it looks like to be in recession not until my country was into recession,I even lost a scholarship because the board sponsoring and providing fund couldn't due to lack of income so they seize given scholarship,it was a bad experience

Well my country is still in recession,things are still not going smoothly and a lot of people are still unemployed and the needs of the citizens are still not met

Yes, my country have experienced recession and i think they are still currently under recession. It didn't affect my business though as i don't own one but it affected my dad's company. A lot of workers were dropped.

Recession, is an economic situation, which most the countries of the world has experienced once. Yes my country has experienced recession over some period of time and it has all the time being tried to overcome because it's not a good economic condition.

My country is low income country, there is always recession like situation. However, the last two years have been worst due to Covid. The last economic setback my country experienced was when the country was experiencing insurgency.

Recession has almost happened in all countries of the world, since the world power U.S experience , my country battled with recession for so many years and we are just cooing with it.
Has your country experienced recession? Did it affect your company?

The U.S. had a pretty decent recession over the past 20 years. A number of markets have recovered within the past 5 years or so, but there are stilll businesses that sales hasn't upticked enough to make the difference.

Recession is my country's middle name. Nigeria has gone into recession many times that I have lost count especially during this present administration. And the COVID just sent us deeper into the fall and the economy crumble

Yes, very well, but we made an adjustment by increase the price of the factory goods
Economic recession is something that is very common in my country Nigeria because we are always in one recession or another especially when it comes to the value of our currency to order currency of the world.

Recesion is one of the basic thing That affect business at the same time the country economy,but I think when such thing happen business should just increase the rate of all product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back