What's new

Has your country experienced recession?

Yes, very well, but we made an adjustment by increase the price of the factory goods
Yes, and my country is till suffering from the recession up till, everyday people will be crying for the betterment of the country still there is no way, things are still the same way it was, for now I don't really know if this country will be ok.

Since I knew this Country Nigeria, we have always been in recession although the government will refute that recession has ended yet no positive change or productivity to show for it.

Seriously, it's something that keeps getting out of hand every day in Nigeria. The level of scam government officials take part in keeps shocking me so much. Looking at the Nigerian Air Fruad where they stole billions of Naira is unbelievable.

Seriously, it's something that keeps getting out of hand every day in Nigeria. The level of scam government officials take part in keeps shocking me so much. Looking at the Nigerian Air Fruad where they stole billions of Naira is unbelievable.

We cannot expect the government to be honest and stop corruption, especially if we live in countries where corruption has become an epidemic. We need to play our part and each and every individual needs to mend his ways at a personal level in order to save the country.

Here in the US I think we had a recession back in 2008-2012 or so. I want to say it lasted longer, but I forget. Anyway, it sucked, because I remember gas prices went up pretty high, and my dad lost his job.

I think we're somewhat in a recession right now, especially after Covid and the pandemic.

We cannot expect the government to be honest and stop corruption, especially if we live in countries where corruption has become an epidemic. We need to play our part and each and every individual needs to mend his ways at a personal level in order to save the country.

It is very painful when the outgoing government was very bad when it comes to corruption and the incoming government will take up and begin to do something that is even more evil than what the outgoing government did. We don't have any hope left.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back