5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Has your country experienced recession? Did it affect your company?

The U.S. had a pretty decent recession over the past 20 years. A number of markets have recovered within the past 5 years or so, but there are stilll businesses that sales hasn't upticked enough to make the difference.

Recession is and always will be a problem government in different countries will try to fight because of debt ratio, forex reserves and all other factors that can reduce the value of the country's income. My country's having a hard time finding the recession that's been around for years now.

Yeah back in 2015, my country experienced a really damaging economic recession that took us a while to recover from.

Price of goods in my country flew through the roof literally.

Definitely my Country entered into recession in 2015 and reportedly came out of recession in 2021 if i am not mistaken, they effectively depend on borrowing to finance projects and borrowing heavily to service debts due to the inadequate responsibility of the government, as i write, we are expected to fall back to recession again due to the current high inflation, debt accumulation and fall in aggregate demand.

My country has encountered so many recession, that even when the government claims we are out of recession, there is every possiblity that we are still in recession cause there is almost no difference in the economy.

Yes, there was a time my country entered into recession I think around 2017 . But we have been able to come out of it just recently though there are some headlines about going into a second recession

I think Recession had been something the government in my country has been battling with for years now. And the rate if corruption isn't allowing us see much of a light

The U.S. had a pretty decent recession over the past 20 years. A number of markets have recovered within the past 5 years or so, but there are stilll businesses that sales hasn't upticked enough to make the difference.
Recession or what do you call it, it's our own regular things that occur here in my country and instead of our so called leader to help by reducing things down and put a smile on the citizens they worsten it most

My country has been in recession several times. Many failed businesses have been resuscitated, some others have not been able to pick up.
Recession has been a common term in my country.

My country has experienced recession a couple of times.
Many businesses have been affected.
The company i work has been affected by the recession and right now we are still recovering.

Since I knew this Country Nigeria, we have always been in recession although the government will refute that recession has ended yet no positive change or productivity to show for it.

In 2015 my country slipped into recession and boy was it bad! Virtually the price of everything especially food items skyrocketed, life was really hard but we survived

My country has experienced recession since 2018. There are so many things who prices have significantly gone high. Also, the unemployment rate is really high. Yet the government is doing so little to come out of this.

Definitely, my Country entered into recession in 2015 and reportedly came out of recession in 2021 if I am not mistaken, they effectively depend on borrowing to finance projects and borrowing heavily to service debts due to the inadequate responsibility of the government, as I write, we are expected to fall back to recession again due to the current high inflation, debt accumulation and fall in aggregate demand.
The government is just terrible, because their borrowing now and then, will effectively plunge the country into a debt incurring circle. Incoming governments will have to depend on loans as well.

Yes my country experience recession after the covid 19 pandemic, the government could not be running smoothly therefore they have to borrow money to finance the government

Recession seems to be the order of the day as far as my country is concerned. For the past 12 years all I hear is market women cry out for help when foodstuffs are too difficult to get and when it seems like the recession has been curtailed that's when another one comes up. This country needs help.

I'll say over the past 4 years, I can't think to term what we're experiencing in my country recession, I'll rather say it's inflation. Prices of things have risen exccesively and debt profile is on the rise as well.
I think we might encounter one soon.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back