What's new

Has your country experienced recession?

The wrong economic policies is in my country has always plunged the economy into recession. In the last 10 years, we have been plunged into recession two times but I think now we are recovering quickly. Recession is something that any government should try as much as possible to prevent because of the disadvantages of it.

Recession is an economic situation that is not actually favourable to the country and I believe such kind of situation has been so much prevalent among the third world countries. My country is one of them and is still struggling with such situation.

Recession is an economic situation that is not actually favourable to the country and I believe such kind of situation has been so much prevalent among the third world countries. My country is one of them and is still struggling with such situation.
The unfavourable economic situations that affects the whole country and its citizen is recession and the government should find a lasting solution to recession.

Recession a serious economic situation that has caused so much effect and damage to the world economy and sometimes this kind of situation can not be only controlled by the government but also the involvement of individuals.

Recession a serious economic situation that has caused so much effect and damage to the world economy and sometimes this kind of situation can not be only controlled by the government but also the involvement of individuals.
One of the most dangerous economic situation of a country and the world is experiencing recession which always leads to the disadvantages of of that particular government

My country has experience reception so many times in the past. This is something that it's happening is like almost every 3 or 4 years and I always try to prepare for it as much as possible.

Recession is an economic situation whereby there is high fluctuations and instability in the value price of economic goods and services. my country has experienced a great recession some years back.

Britain's economy experienced its biggest annual decline in 300 years in 2020 amid the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, but will avoid a double-dip recession. It hasn't been easy.

My country has experienced reception so many times in the past that it is not normal for it to be occurring every 3 to 4 years. This has always happened because of the bad management by the government.

Definitely my Country entered into recession in 2015 and reportedly came out of recession in 2021 if i am not mistaken, they effectively depend on borrowing to finance projects and borrowing heavily to service debts due to the inadequate responsibility of the government, as i write, we are expected to fall back to recession again due to the current high inflation, debt accumulation and fall in aggregate demand.
That's so unfortunate, over here the worst case scenario is that there hasn't been any positive move mad by the government to alleviate the situation faced by the citizens of the region it only get worse each passing day.

My country has experienced a drastic reception at least three times in my lifetime and all of them were not funny experiences at all. It is usually characterized by very high price of items and lack of investment.

My country has experienced a drastic reception at least three times in my lifetime and all of them were not funny experiences at all. It is usually characterized by very high price of items and lack of investment.
My country has always been experiencing recession after recession and its nit a new thing in my country , it happens when the price of items or commodity gets inflated .

My country experience recession presently because we do not have leader that has vision to take the country to the next level. All they are after is how to embezzle funds

Personally , I may not call the present time recession because things are still affordable , even though it may be difficult for some people to buy as before. But I believe we might even be drawing closer to recession Sooner if it continues in this angle

We experienced economic recession five years ago and it is good that since then you have not gone back to that level again because it was a very big blow to our country's economy.

The country is already on hard time and if proper care and arrangement is not done to arrest and reverse the economy of our country , it is quite possible that we might likely enters recession in the next few years. Things are difficult.

Our leaders are not ready to lead us , they keep trying to die on the their political post and make sure they are been elected there again because all they care about is how to embezzle the money meant for the poor masses and that's the reason why we keep going into recession.

Yeah back in 2015, my country experienced a really damaging economic recession that took us a while to recover from.

Price of goods in my country flew through the roof literally.
In my country we have a recession during 2016 period,and it was really though,prices of goods and iems skyrocket and lots of persons were finding i very difficult to survive,and the econmy was mainly a consumption economy,and that made he issue worst.

Actually recession is a global phenomenon that almost all countries of the world have experienced and alot of them are still suffering not yet recovered from it effect.

It looks like the UK is fast heading for a recession. This one will be far worse than the dip we saw during the worst (so far) of the pandemic. It won't be pretty at all but the thing to remember is that recessions often last a lot less time than so called times of prosperity and growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back