What's new

Has your country experienced recession?

My country have experienced recession ,I guess during that period the price of things was really high making things more difficult for the business people and the buyers , inflation was really a big problem then

My country have experienced recession ,I guess during that period the price of things was really high making things more difficult for the business people and the buyers , inflation was really a big problem then
Well I don't really know your country but here in Nigeria I don't really think we have experienced a serious recession before but the only thing is that our economy is reducing everyday.. the government are not just doing anything about it I don't know why.. but they would have the Brain to borrow money.

Has your country experienced recession? Did it affect your company?

The U.S. had a pretty decent recession over the past 20 years. A number of markets have recovered within the past 5 years or so, but there are stilll businesses that sales hasn't upticked enough to make the difference.
People don't want to admit it but the world has been put in a reccesive state after the lock down effect of covid even the USA unemployment rate spiked to an all time high last year. My country inflation rate rose to 15! What else can one describe as reccesion

I do not think that any country (including the United States) is perfect and each and every country has its own problems. However, countries like the United States, Canada, U.K, etc are much developed and they have the capability to recover faster than other countries.

In fact, my country has been experiencing what is worst than a recession. The calue6of money is dropping each day. The prices of goods are sky rocketing each day. Money are too scarce. The work done isn't equivalent to the pay.

My country is still battling with recession r to some extent up to now because the price of goods has increased drastically, some of our borders are closed, we can't import from other countries.

Reccesion has been battling with most of the underdeveloped countries in the world and my country is among those countries affected with reccesion , though we are doing well do now.

Yes, my country has experienced recession to some extent. Recession which is considered as an economic situation which is associated with failure in the economic income or benefit of the country.
The recession and my country is actually affecting everybody because even the average leaving citizens are finding it very difficult to make a living for themselves with everything becoming very expensive and no money in the economy.

Yes, there was a time my country entered into recession I think around 2017 . But we have been able to come out of it just recently though there are some headlines about going into a second recession
This is actually why a lot of people in our country today and not looking up to the government to do anything when it comes to making the economy get better which is why they are jumping into cryptocurrency and forex trading to survive them self.

Yeah my country has experienced recession and even though they might think otherwise the country is definitely still in one because things are worse than it had ever been in the country

Yes , my country keeps experiencing recession more that once and it has been affecting the entire population ranging from the price of goods in the market and other necessary needs,
Yeah my country has experienced recession and even though they might think otherwise the country is definitely still in one because things are worse than it had ever been in the country

Yes, very well, but we made an adjustment by increase the price of the factory goods
You say it like you had a hand in increasing the price of the goods, lol. But the increase in the prices of goods and services has caused more suffering don't you think?

In fact, my country has been experiencing what is worst than a recession. The calue6of money is dropping each day. The prices of goods are sky rocketing each day. Money are too scarce. The work done isn't equivalent to the pay.
Recession is something that is very common in my country Nigeria right now because everything in this country is going upside down with the government being clueless on what to do.

Since I knew this Country Nigeria, we have always been in recession although the government will refute that recession has ended yet no positive change or productivity to show for it.
Seriously, I don't personally believe that there is any remedy for Nigeria because the government are actually the real cost of the recession that the country is being hit with.

Yes my country has witnessed recession. Recession is an economic situation whereby a country is unable to meet up to it financial targets and these has been a serious problems to most of the developing economies.

I think Recession had been something the government in my country has been battling with for years now. And the rate if corruption isn't allowing us see much of a light
Seriously the corruption in my country is a very big challenge when it comes to the government trying to tackle the recession that we are passing through because the corruption makes everything very difficult.

That's a pretty much constant state for use in the past few years and even as we speak, it's existence is very much alive in our country and the worst of all is that the government ain't even bothered; just a flock of empty heads ruling a great nation.

Seriously the corruption in my country is a very big challenge when it comes to the government trying to tackle the recession that we are passing through because the corruption makes everything very difficult.
We keep coming and going into reccesion in my country because the government are getting worse and their corruption and looting at even adding to the problem of recession .

Yes my country has witnessed recession. Recession is an economic situation whereby a country is unable to meet up to it financial targets and these has been a serious problems to most of the developing economies.
When our currency is actually depreciating on daily basis I believe that the rate of recession that this country is going to experience in the next 10 years is going to be horrible.

My country has encountered so many recession, that even when the government claims we are out of recession, there is every possiblity that we are still in recession cause there is almost no difference in the economy.
If the situation and my country is stagnant without any change there wouldn't be much complain by anybody but everything is going from good to bad on daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back