What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

During that period is when I have good opportunities to research on the internet of the best way I can make money online without a skill. I believe this has really help me do much uptill this day.
The pandemic really favoured people who are earning online. It gave us an opportunity to explore more online earning methods. And gave us enough time to stay at home and earn as much as we can.

The pandemic really favoured people who are earning online. It gave us an opportunity to explore more online earning methods. And gave us enough time to stay at home and earn as much as we can.
Wow that means you also make money during the pandemic online maybe as a freelancer or maybe from any other skill you have ? If this is so please show me some other opportunities I can use to make money online.

The pandemic made a lot of money for people I know especially those who deal on food items,some of them became millionaires during the pandemic

pandemic has not really helped me to make more money rather it has deprived me from making more money due to the fact that there is still a kind of restrictions going on here that Is affecting Business

Pandemic has been ups and downs, you lose much money and you earn much money depending on how you plan your moves

Basically me no but I know of companies it as help make lot loads of money companies like tic tok, zoom, and the rest like.

Pandemic has been ups and downs, you lose much money and you earn much money depending on how you plan your moves
That seems to be true but for me I think I make some money even before the pandemic started and I also make money even now because I have been working online before the pandemic started so its dosnt affect my business online,thou I know some people get affected the other way rounf

The pandemic caused a lot of heartaches but at the same time for some people it created an opportunity for them to profit massively

Well, I won't say ,more money but I concentrated more on online businesses and earned more online than when there was no pandemic.

Yes the Pandemic really helped me make money. There are restrictions in some local areas in terms of movement and only few drivers are given access to move people from place to the other, I'm a driver and I benefited from the offer
My reality now is that the pandemic has actually made me to make more money but the disadvantage there is that there is now and I rate of inflation in my country that has made the money that have make during the pandemic period to be very small and insignificant.

The pandemic has help me to know a lot of opportunities of how I can make money online with paid to post website and has introduced me to different paid to post website .even with this I am still planning of learning a skill to make more money online.

The pandemic has not helped me make more money rather it has reduced the number of opportunities for me and my country at large

The pandemic has affected virtually all forms of businesses from small scale to large enterprises. I don't think any business has profited the way it would have projected if there was no pandemic.

During the pandemic I knew I was restricted to movement so I participated in may online schemes mostly hyips which and I got lucky to earn

The pandemic has only opened my eyes and mind to more sources of acquiring wealth while I'm still in the money making process. I hope to make more money in the long run.

The pandemic period saw a decline in my online business thereby causing few losses. I sell fashion accessories and during the pandemic, people worked from home, no one were allowed to go for any parties or gatherings thereby making the fashion accessories business useless for that period, now that the pandemic is over, I am glad that the business is bouncing back.

Pandemic outbreak has given me the opportunity to know how to make money online. I discovered about get paid to post forums during the pandemic outbreak.

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.
yes. it has helped many people to make money online, even me too. but we have the negative aspects of it. it brings setbacks on various aspects of life.

One of the benefits of pandemic outbreak in lockdown is that I discovered more ways of making money online. I only face affiliate marketing in the past.

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.
The pandemic didn't help me in anyway, I managed to survived. But it really opened my eyes to know the importance of having multiple source income. It also help me to come up with lots of business ideas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back