What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

The information is power, had it been I heard about this platform, the pandemic would have not been something that affect me during the lock down

I would have never started working online had there been no pandemic. During the lockdown, I did not have to go to college, thus I had time to search online to look for work from home opportunities.

The pandemic is really not made me to make more money than I usually used to but at least it has given me a lot of valuable knowledge that I need.
I agree with you. This coronavirus pandemic may or may not give you a lot of money but it can give us valuable knowledge. This coronavirus pandemic has taught me that life is short.

The pandemic has sure helped a lot of persons and am definitely not left out. I got my friend online job during the pandemic and since then I have been growing tremendously.

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.
It has not but rather made me lose more money in all endeavours. My business was short down my customers where locked indoors and that was how I became jobless

Not really because i have been applying for various remote online jobs and yet to get positive response, the pandemic saw a large amount of remote jobs in existence.

The pandemic didn't affect me to much at first I was a salary earner but when the pandemic came i switch into business which i made more than my salary in a month so I don't think i loose a lot during the pandemic

This reminds me of the present issue of our government's purchase of medical items for covid patients. The products were overpriced and now there is the issue that the vendor's office is not in the registered address and the officers of the company cannot be found., Obviously it is corruption.

Covid19 has enabled me to earn online by making extra bucks adding to my offline business and improving my income that was depleted due to covid19.

Covid19 has enabled me to earn online by making extra bucks adding to my offline business and improving my income that was depleted due to covid19.
But during this covid 29 their was lock down, how come you make extra bucks with your offline business during the lockdown... How come??

But during this covid 29 their was lock down, how come you make extra bucks with your offline business during the lockdown... How come??
I think offline businesses took a major hit when it comes to their profitability during the pandemic because a lot of people were very sceptical when it comes to leaving their houses and engaging in offline Business Ventures.

The pandemic has not affected the rate at which I make money mostly which as you know is majorly online as the customer patronage don't d not diminish in any way during and after the pandemic

Offline businesses were in complete shambles when covid hit. The only way is if you were able to take your business online and also your business must be an essential.

Since my business offline is the one which I do supply good products to customers and customers coming to my house to purchase as well made it possible to make money when Ock down was imposed. I directly send the foodstuffs to them and they transfer the funds to my bank account.

I think offline businesses took a major hit when it comes to their profitability during the pandemic because a lot of people were very sceptical when it comes to leaving their houses and engaging in offline Business Ventures.
Like in my location beside the lockdown and the fear of falling sick, it was still very difficult to even move around because armies where stationed around to watch out for those who would move around, so they can be punished.

The pandemic period only exposed me to ways i can be able to make money online and up till now I've not regret it because with this I've been able to know a lot of other ways money can be made online.

Personally, the pandemic has not affected my earnings in any way and I did not start to accumulate some cash online because of the pandemic. I am just hustling for extra income as it is suicidal depending on one source of income. As a government worker, my salary was still intact. That is my take.

In my country, relying on a single stream of income is like committing suicide. I have learnt it in a long time that having one source of income is bad.
The pandemic help me in making more money by helping me to derive another strategy in business and also diversifying into online business.

The covid 19 pandemic really affected alot of people and was an eye opener to alot of people as well,I didn't make enough money, though some of my friends did,and sincerely am not praying for such but if it comes again I know I will really make money online because it has open my eyes
Post automatically merged:

I did not make money during the pandemic but I was Englighten to so many platform especially bizdustry,I am really beneficiating from this platform even if is not financially,and I know I will and this is as a result of the pandemic

Last edited:
Doing that lockdown period If I had a personal computer I could ve learnt one of the most demanding skill to become a freelancer but because of lack of computer I was just wasting it on something not reasonable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back