What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

The pandemic has help me in so many ways... Then was the time I was able to realise that I can make money online because I was just sitting through out without having anything to do.. that was also a good opportunity for a lot of people who have interest to work online.

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.

Yes, the pandemic helped me because I only worked from home and I had more time to work online and I found other opportunities to make money. :) from home, from my comfort.

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.
The pandemic made me lose a lot of money.
Customers who were able to place orders could not get their orders delivered because of the lockdown.
My offline shop was closed for a long time.

The pandemic does not really help me but have exposed me to so many opportunities to make money, that was the perfect time I could have learnt a skill if I had a laptop but is not still too late to start.

Well yes it actually made me realize that I can really earn from online business and it also brought to me apps they I can use to sell my products offline and online

Well yes it actually made me realize that I can really earn from online business and it also brought to me apps they I can use to sell my products offline and online
That's nice, what was the first online platform you started earning from? What products are you marketing online by the way if I might ask?

The pandemic help me to gather some little money which was one of the ways I later achieve something great from ,and still managing the rest.
Interesting. I would love to know the kind of business you ventured in while on lockdown. In my case, it never helped me a bit. Thank God it's over

I really made some money during the pandemic involving myself in various online gigs. The time is when I started bizdustry and other paid to post websites. But I didn't make money on my occupation as it was closed down because of the pandemic.

No, I do not think that pandemic has had any kind of effect on my earnings. However, many people did lost jobs and poverty rate increased in many countries. Pandemic has a lot to do with inflation rate in the world and affected the economy in a really bad manner.

The pandemic made me lose a lot of money.
Customers who were able to place orders could not get their orders delivered because of the lockdown.
My offline shop was closed for a long time.
Same here.
The pandemic did not help me make more money, it was the reverse.
However, I was open up to many online opportunities and knowledge that can make me earn money.

I think the pandemic helped many health-related companies to make money. Many companies had to fire their employees, but I am sure that the employees of health-related companies haven't got fired from their jobs.

During the pandemic it was not just easy , because there were less sales of my business and it was caused by the lock down portal of my business ,u really hope things get back to normal and the economy is more developed in that process

The pandemic has brought both a positive and negative imoact in some people.
I won't go much on the negative, but the pandemic in a positive way has helped me realized a new way of making money.
It was during the pandemic that I began searching for new ways f making money, that was when I went into crypto currency and so far I have benefited enough

Come to think of it, the pandemic has actually helped me make more money. At the start of the pandemic, my best-earning site signed a lucrative contract with a social media giant. That contract allowed us to work on the site to identify spam, misinformation, and toxicity. This was on top of ad hoc projects that we usually do on the platform. I worked long hours to complete as many tasks as I can. The contract has ended though, and we are waiting for the next big thing.

The pandemic has not helped me in making money, I had to stop my food delivery services because somo of my clients had to start working from home.

Not at all.. the pandemic have not been helpful a bit. It's really not a time to ever pray for. There's financial melt down. Businesses are closed down and I'm into tutorial and educational sector. It's really not a good time

The pandemic in normal sense has not made me to make more money than I have been doing before. I am particularly more positive about it because it gave me a lot of time to learn about new things that can make me money.

The pandemic hasn't actually helped me make more money; rather, it has prevented me from doing so because there are still some limitations in place here that are impacting business.

I got to know about many ventures especially online businesses during the pandemic and I made some cool money with some sites especially Ponzi
For most people that were able to take their business to online platforms, they actually made a lot of money because they had to sell more since the physical stores already locked up as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back