What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

With the help of the pandemic my source of income has increased,the pandemic was an eye opener especially when my country when on lockdown,I had no other choice but to do online jobs

Pandemic outbreak has become a places in the sense that I have discover more websites which brings in more money for me than ever before. Those websites which only money are serve as a good back-up plan for me financially.

Pandemic outbreak has become a places in the sense that I have discover more websites which brings in more money for me than ever before. Those websites which only money are serve as a good back-up plan for me financially.
The pandemic and it's resultant effects have no doubt increased the finances of those who are into online businesses. However, it is the offline businesses that have been really affected by the pandemic.

Pandemic comes with it blessing for some people. I know a friend who built a successful niche website during the lockdown and the websites is making about 3 thousands dollars every month.

Actually , the pandemic to me is a giver and a taker, i lost my jid gue to the pandemic and after that i was introduced to online earning , but what I am earning online is not up to what I was earning offline.

Yes the Pandemic really helped me make money. There are restrictions in some local areas in terms of movement and only few drivers are given access to move people from place to the other, I'm a driver and I benefited from the offer
Those businesses that are into essential services and commodities are the ones that actually took advantage of the pandemic of coronavirus because their services were so much needed and they made a lot of sales.

I got to know about many ventures especially online businesses during the pandemic and I made some cool money with some sites especially Ponzi

I do not think that it is a good idea to get involved in such kind of pyramid schemes. They are all scams and when a person participates in such kind of schemes, they also kind of promote these scammers and encourage them to scam people. People should avoid pyramid schemes at all cost.

Yes the Pandemic really helped me make money. There are restrictions in some local areas in terms of movement and only few drivers are given access to move people from place to the other, I'm a driver and I benefited from the offer
That is one of the areas that one has really benefite from the pandemic,the movement of essential products and services was one major aspect that helped us make lots of money during that period.

While many people are complaining of the harshness of the Corona virus, a lot of people capitalised or need to learn ways of making money online including my own self.

Many people made masks in their homes and they started to make money at home. This is how they became rich. Many companies like soap manufacturing companies also made money by selling soaps.

Many people made masks in their homes and they started to make money at home. This is how they became rich. Many companies like soap manufacturing companies also made money by selling soaps.
Everyone that was making essential products like soap and a lot of others actually made some good amount of money from it. Some were delivering it to people's homes.

The pandemic has been a real blessings in disguise because it was hard at first during the emergence of the pandemic , but with time , people started getting adapting with it and turn their focus to online business.

my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

I don't believe the pandemic has provided me with any real opportunities to earn money. However, many companies, including those that produce face masks and hand sanitizer, did make a lot of money during this period.

I don't believe the pandemic has provided me with any real opportunities to earn money. However, many companies, including those that produce face masks and hand sanitizer, did make a lot of money during this period.
Which was a good venture that people took advantage of. I made a site early on that sold masks, but I sold it off fairly fast. But that was a venture that many people jumped at and it drew a lot of money. Masks today still are doing good sales wise.

The pandemic did not really make me to make so much money but then the advantage that it gave to me was that I was able to get a lot of information that helped me to make money.

For my offline business, I would say that the pandemic is a disguised blessing. During the pandemic, I was very wealthy. Since banks are closed due to the pandemic, I act as an agent banker and provide financial services to a large number of people at a higher rate.

Significant hardship was brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic and its associated economic effects. Tens of millions of individuals lost their employment in the first few months of the crisis. Within a few months, employment started to increase again, but unemployment remained high throughout 2020.

I didn't really make much money during the pandemic lockdown, just that it introduced me to understand the benefit of having a remote job that i can do at the comfort of my own irrespective of my location or Continent.

Making money is an undersatament , making money online during the pandemic has helped saved my life from hunger because I wouldn't have any hope of surviving if I couldn't make online money .

In my country, relying on a single stream of income is like committing suicide. I have learnt it in a long time that having one source of income is bad.
No matter the country you are in it is not advisable to rely on a single source of income. You must try as much as possible to diversify because that will give you financial freedom on the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back