What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

It's didn't help me to make money in any way ,it's actually affected my business and it I was forced to stay at home for long time which I missed a lot of profit in business and also my work.

Like in my location beside the lockdown and the fear of falling sick, it was still very difficult to even move around because armies where stationed around to watch out for those who would move around, so they can be punished.
It is a good thing that there is legal action that is being taken as well because there are a lot of peopel that disregard the regulations and rules that are implemented during the lockdown as well.

It is a good thing that there is legal action that is being taken as well because there are a lot of peopel that disregard the regulations and rules that are implemented during the lockdown as well.
True after all it is for the safety of the people, but what I don't like is the methods the armies used during that period, I believe it was not called for. During the lockdown, there where cases of civilians being beaten up and even killed by men in uniform who claimed they are trying to protect the people

Has the pandemic helped you in any way, to make more money? I feel since things have closed up, my business has gone up in return. Have you been more profitable during the pandemic than before it? Are you worried that when the pandemic ends that it will result in you losing earnings? I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Either way, I'm hopeful for this pandemic to end.
The pandemic caused a lot of damage to my busines and it's presences in my area. The pandemic which brought about lockdown sent in my customers

The covid 19 pandemic really affected alot of people and was an eye opener to alot of people as well,I didn't make enough money, though some of my friends did,and sincerely am not praying for such but if it comes again I know I will really make money online because it has open my eyes
Post automatically merged:

I did not make money during the pandemic but I was Englighten to so many platform especially bizdustry,I am really beneficiating from this platform even if is not financially,and I know I will and this is as a result of the pandemic
You need to know how things are being done here in bizindustry... You have to make use of all opportunities given to you, you learn, you make friends and at same time you earn... Don't be deprive of any I listed.

yes sure the pandemic has help me allot in terms of making money ,it helps me gain allot of money I didn't even expect to get,seriously I must say it the pandemic gas really helps me allot in terms of making money

Last edited:
yes sure the pandemic has help me allot in terms of making money ,it helps me gain allot of money I didn't even expect to get,seriously I must say it the pandemic gas really helps me allot in terms of making money
I think that many people have turned to online methods of earning and therefore the number of sites that are involved in this as well has increased as peopel saw the opportunity to do so.

What this pandemic has really done to some busineses mine in particular during that period is that it helped me to really go into and explore the option of online aspect of service delivery and it really helped my business a great lot.
Yes at the pandemic has make me make more money by creating more awareness for me when I diversify into online business.

Yeah no doubt the pandemic opened up on some opportunities online and made earnings possible and it taught people a good lesson too and more people are working from home now

I must say yes!
The reason is that, since the commencement of this Covid19 lockdown discovered that I could do more sales of my electrical products by simply going to my customer's crib to work for them, and this work always daily most at times. Also online biz during this period.

I must be honest with you, that pandemic period was a loss to almost everyone as business couldn't yield, people were sacked at their various jobs. So I won't say that have made a profitable thing from the pandemic.

I must be honest with you, that pandemic period was a loss to almost everyone as business couldn't yield, people were sacked at their various jobs. So I won't say that have made a profitable thing from the pandemic.
I pity the neighbors who are still trying to realign their budget from the losses inflicted by the lockdown. They are hoping that there will be no more lockdown so the job will not be interrupted anymore. I am lucky that I am not working anymore and I have my own resources. But those who lose their job for 2 weeks every now and then are suffering.

Yes at the pandemic has make me make more money by creating more awareness for me when I diversify into online business.
Yes,the online business that has been relativelly been somehow negleted because of the alternative of offline services one renders,really became a very good and dependable alternative during that period.

During that period is when I have good opportunities to research on the internet of the best way I can make money online without a skill. I believe this has really help me do much uptill this day.

I made money during the pandemic as much as I have been making before the pandemic. So, I can't say that the pandemic helped me to make more money in this case. It just didn't stop me from making the money I make before it

One of the very benefits of the pandemic, it has boosted online Businesses including mine, it has opened my eyes to several online income opportunities and I have gained from that a lot.

Not at all.
The pandemic hit my finances so bad, so I didn't make more more then. But it opened me to new opportunities... I started making money through crypto, something that would have taken me longer to welcome if the pandemic had not showed up.

I don't think the pandemic has given us at this point show us how we can manage our resources and this is a good thing because the world we not prepared for this so it made the world prepared for anything.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back