What's new

Has the pandemic helped you make more money?

In my country, relying on a single stream of income is like committing suicide. I have learnt it in a long time that having one source of income is bad.
Wow it's good that you have learned that relying on a single stream of income is not good and it's like committing suicide. If one stream can make you a millionaire you don't need a second stream of income.

Wow it's good that you have learned that relying on a single stream of income is not good and it's like committing suicide. If one stream can make you a millionaire you don't need a second stream of income.
If one stream of work can make me a millionaire and the work is stable and reliable, why will I need another source of income but jobs like that are very scarce to come get.

If one stream of work can make me a millionaire and the work is stable and reliable, why will I need another source of income but jobs like that are very scarce to come get.
I agree with you. If the single stream of job can make you become a millionaire, you don't need another stable or reliable source of income. The problem is where can we find a job when the job opportunities are very limited.

The pandemic had neither helped me make more money nor prevented me from making more money because all what I do are majorly online and mist likely unaffected by the pandemic

I agree with you. If the single stream of job can make you become a millionaire, you don't need another stable or reliable source of income. The problem is where can we find a job when the job opportunities are very limited.
Limited good jobs is the reason why people engage in multiple stream of jobs to augment their income somas to be able to meet up with their needs comfortably.

I think I started concentrating more on online work when the pandemic started. And that is a good thing because I don't have any other source of income. As I look for an offline job or business, I still do my online work for some money.

The coronavirus pandemic is a lot of people the opportunity to work online and start looking for information on how to make money online and of course they succeeded.

Before the pandemic I have been making money online. So when the pandemic came it did not affect me. Because it is same money that I earn before the pandemic that I also earn during the pandemic

The covid-19 pandemic made me to view life from a different perspective and this is something that I am very much interested in . I believe that it is just a matter of time before I begin to make huge profit from cryptocurrency.

The pandemic has both helped me gain money and made me lose money. Offline I have a lot of lost account but online have a lot of profit to can't. There was a survey that I was participated in during the pandemic and it and me quite a lot of money that's online. I run a restaurants in town and since the town was on lockdown my business was on life support. Although it has been Revived.

The pandemic actually opened up more income streams because I just didn't have an option, I had to find means of earning online and I kept digging.
I've made record progress from last year till now - from steady monthly to steady weekly income now

The pandemic has not really helped me to make more money rather it has deprived me from making more money due to the fact that there is still a kind of restrictions going on here that Is affecting Business
The pandemic has actually not opening to make a lot of money instead it has reduced the amount of money that I do make on a normal day but it isn't that bad as it only reduce my money a bit.

I would not say that pandemic has helped people to make more money. However, I am sure there are many people who have made a lots of money due to the pandemic.

The coronavirus pandemic is a lot of people the opportunity to work online and start looking for information on how to make money online and of course they succeeded.
I agree with you. The corona virus pandemic has helped a lot of people earn money online like me. Although before the pandemic I was already into the online money making work but I am more encouraged to do online jobs because of corona virus lockdowns.

The pandemic is really not made me to make more money than I usually used to but at least it has given me a lot of valuable knowledge that I need.

Someone said relying on a single source if income during the pandemic is suicide but there were a good number of people who became millionaires during the pandemic especially those who were into the selling of food stuff in bulk,like bags of rice and salt

Off course ,t he pandemic has helped me to identity and realize much more online earning opportunities , and I have been working online since 2 years and at the same time , I am studying for the exams.

I learnt a lot from this pandemic, I don't really make money but the pandemic enable me to look for another way of making money online... I never knew I can make money online until the pandemic started..

No matter that pandemic has crash so many business not to function very well, but the pandemic has helped so many people to find so many online jobs.

Yes the Pandemic really helped me make money. There are restrictions in some local areas in terms of movement and only few drivers are given access to move people from place to the other, I'm a driver and I benefited from the offer
What this pandemic has really done to some busineses mine in particular during that period is that it helped me to really go into and explore the option of online aspect of service delivery and it really helped my business a great lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back