What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
I have not used a PTC site before.so, yeah, I have never been scammed by a PTC

I have not use PTC website before so I have never been scam because I have earn money there before, so don't really know if the website is legit or not.

Well I have never been scammed before. the reason is because I am always careful on any paid to click website that will ask me to pay and upgrade to VIP member because before I have an opportunity to earn higher.

Well, I have been scammed multiple times, but I have also earned really well from PTC site. I have managed to earn over $100 from AdBtc alone as a fee member. If you have spent a long time online, it is very likely that you have been scammed.

You might have broken avrule by not being active for a month.
And I have never been scammed by any PTC site.
Once they tell me to make a payment before I can get my earning then I know it's a scam

I've never gotten involved or did any business with any paid to click site so I've not been scammed before by any but I believe people should stick to agreement

Yes! I invested my time and resources on Gramfree but what happened? Alas! When I reached the minimum withdrawal, my page started having glitches.

I was almost scammed by a ptc site which asked me to upgrade my account with someone amount of dollars.
I didn't pay for it then after few days the site was not active anymore

Yes , I was scammed only once in a PTC site , referred by one of the friend from another forum and he also sent me some bonus on joining the PTC site. But unfortunately , I lost around $5 to the site when it started scamming people.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.

Almost each and every paid to click site has this rule. Not every paid to click site, but also many other kind of sites. I do not think that you were "scammed". However, you must have been rather careful and read the rules properly.

I've been into a PTC site and it's quite interesting because I was well tutored that I should be on the look out. So when I arrived at the least or minimum amount to be withdrawn, I did that without hesitation because anything after that you might not see a token or penny of what you spent your time working on.

Well I have for once had so a terrible experience from my account even though I don't know how to describe it in a real sense but I consider it scamme because my account was just shutdown without me withdrawing.

Currently I am discorage to participate in PTC forum the problem is that at the of completing a task most at times payment are not given

Well I have never been scam before but I know there are some that are not legit and and as a result of this ,we have to be careful and read the rating of most of this paid to click website online before we engage in them.

I think PTC sites are just a waste of time, I know people earn from them, but more often than not they always end up with an excuse or something to not pay their users.

This is a very harsh rule if you ask me. Why wipe out the earning balance and still allow the account to be active? Why not just suspend the account till the user comes back in and apply for the account to be activated?

This is pure wickedness and a scam as far as I'm concerned.

Well I don't think the fault is from them before you register for any online work you are suppose to read their rules to know how they operate.

I have never been scammed on a paid to click site.
Most times, it is even difficult to know which is fake, until you're scammed.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware aboit. I gave up on that site.
It happens to me too.i was once on a site all my earnings were wiped away without any good reason.thats really bad.some of those sites are scam.

This is something that's very common with PTC websites. There are so many of them out there right now which it very difficult to get one's that really pays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back