What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

Is not something to call scam, you violated there rules and implement it on your account, that's why it's recommended to go there rules whenever you want to join PTC sites. I believe you have learnt your lesson.

I have been scammed by the ptc sites. The first one that scammed me is the paid to ready emails. This sites looks so real and kept on working on the sites until I rech the withdrawal threshold. I was unable to make withdrawal.

I believe I've been only being scammed by Gramfree. The site has a lot of bad reviews but as at that time before I engaged the site I wasn't informed. Now I do my research but entering into a PTC sites as as to not be scammed again.

I have not been scammed by any ptc sites. Majorly I solely depends on reviews of members of the forums to ascertain the genuineness of the cryptocurrency. This is the basis truth.

No, But there are many false sites that do not pay them about 70%. You must first check the site for real reviews, By the number of participants, Calculating the amount of withdrawal of funds, And also from what year the site was founded (If the site is many years old from 5 or more then the risk of fraud is many times less) Be vigilant.

No, But there are many false sites that do not pay them about 70%. You must first check the site for real reviews, By the number of participants, Calculating the amount of withdrawal of funds, And also from what year the site was founded (If the site is many years old from 5 or more then the risk of fraud is many times less) Be vigilant.
Many individuals don't really make any research about the site before joining or investing in it, that is one of the reasons why many fall into the snares of all this scam sites out there.

I have not been scammed on PTC sites before. I am always sceptical of the kind of site that I visit because most of the site on the internet today full of scams and will need to be very careful.

I do not like to work on most of the PTC sites because most of the PTC sites are not really encouraging because of the low payout that is is a waste of the time. This is the best thing to do right now.

Actually, the true is that I have never been scammed or hear anyone been scammed from any PTC sites, except one should be banned for one or two mistake while he or she has some amount of money with the sites.

Personally , I have never been scammed before because I've never invested in any paid to click website, before I even considered investing in any platform have to be very sure about them and I have to also research to know how they operate.

My problem with paid to click sites has not been the fear of being scammed because there are a lot of them that are legit but instead the money that you are making their is too small for the time that you are dedicating.

My problem with paid to click sites has not been the fear of being scammed because there are a lot of them that are legit but instead the money that you are making their is too small for the time that you are dedicating.
Even if they ask you to upgrade to a VIP membership , you may still not likely to be able to earn something reasonable. I just wonder why they can't just established a paid to post website which is what most people are doing.

I have only heard about paid to click sites but I have never tried to earn money through it because I don't think that they pay you well for it.

Besides that, I don't like such way of earning.

Yes, I was once scammed from the post to click site before I got a perfect legit site am working on now, so this post to click site will make you to watch short click videos and be gathering money till time for withdrawal, they will tell you to pay money before you withdraw.
Yes, I was scammed from some many PTC sites which I have worked ernestly and diligently for two to three months, some of such sites are gramfree, infiniteearners, the chatmogul and ijobbers.

Last edited:
I have not been scammed but i have not cashed out either with a tradiotional PTC site. If you are not paying attention when you join you mite not notice that it up to the $ or cent amount per click.

Yes I have been scammed by many of them. The last one that scammed me I have forgotten it's name but I checked it on net business rating and had good reputation in fact 'paying' status coloured green. I clicked and clicked on ads where after I bought some rented referrals.
I continued working on it till I reached the $3 withdrawal threshold. When requested for my payment it never came till today

Gramfree scammed me, after reaching minimum withdrawal threshold. Including two others, which i can't remember their names after reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. This days i am careful with PTC sites. Only cointiply that i visit, its the one that have rewarded my hardwork together with coinpayu.
it was the worst airdrop ever, I remembered people invested a lot of money to gain referrals everywhere but unfortunately, scammers only use them and waste their time for their own business.

But honestly, we should be logical, I have never seen a website give you 20-30$ for just a referral sign-up, I don't know really how people believe in that.

it was the worst airdrop ever, I remembered people invested a lot of money to gain referrals everywhere but unfortunately, scammers only use them and waste their time for their own business.

But honestly, we should be logical, I have never seen a website give you 20-30$ for just a referral sign-up, I don't know really how people believe in that.
I Fail to follow some of the rules that has been guiding me online. Yea I suppose to have known that. I have always strived to dissociate myself from things that are always too good to be true. My mistake was just the facts that I believe in their offer which was something I shouldn't have done

I Fail to follow some of the rules that has been guiding me online. Yea I suppose to have known that. I have always strived to dissociate myself from things that are always too good to be true. My mistake was just the facts that I believe in their offer which was something I shouldn't have done
it's okay bro, at least you wasted only your time not money. All people got scammed one day but the most important is to learn from your mistakes in future opportunities or chances. Moreover, you have Bizdustry or another forum where you can search for the reviews and comments regarding the site or the airdrop that you want to work on.

I was in different PTC sites, but I withdrew without reaching the threshold, so I was not scammed, I was also a long time in Gramfree and by recommendations from other members and readings of being a scam site, I withdrew without getting profits.
from the reviews I got and people I know that were in the platform, most of them were not able to cash out their points on the platform. How were you able to withdraw without reaching the withdrawal threshold?.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back