What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

It's just that they are paying from more than a year and have got real contact numbers. It's true the online investment sites can go scam anytime , but 3 months is all we need to wait to get profit. I have another 2 months to wait though. Hopefully they will pay and I will update it to you.

The paid to click website in which I have invested my money has also beeb paying people for more than one year. In fact, it was one of the highest paying website on the internet and the owner also seems like a good person to me who would not scam. I really hope that Juicy fields pay you. Being online for more than one year makes a website reliable, but not 100 percent reliable. What is the percentage of profit Juicy Fields pay you?

The paid to click website in which I have invested my money has also beeb paying people for more than one year. In fact, it was one of the highest paying website on the internet and the owner also seems like a good person to me who would not scam. I really hope that Juicy fields pay you. Being online for more than one year makes a website reliable, but not 100 percent reliable. What is the percentage of profit Juicy Fields pay you?
They have 4 different plans. I invested ij their basic plan , I invested 50 eur and expecting return of 68 eur + , so the profit varies from person to person. If you are lucky , you can even get 83 eur maximum for your 50 eur investment. But 68 eur is minimum money we can get in 108 days.

They have 4 different plans. I invested ij their basic plan , I invested 50 eur and expecting return of 68 eur + , so the profit varies from person to person. If you are lucky , you can even get 83 eur maximum for your 50 eur investment. But 68 eur is minimum money we can get in 108 days.

Profits on investment various for each investor, but the minimum profit each investor will get is 18 euros on investments, am I right? You said we will be getting 68 Euros after 108 days, so this means it would take 3 and a half months to gain the returns. I am not sure if they really do invest in legal Cannabis business or if it is a ponzi scheme.

I have never used paid to click site to earned because I'm not interesting in such site before but still i have seen many that are scammed by such site.

I have never been scammed by ptp website before because I never pay for any advert there before. And I wondered how people got scammed by ptc website because you won't be investing there. And for those that paid for advert there. There website will be shown to members.

I'm only a majority of the paid to click sites that I have enrolled in have actually paid me and I have never been scammed by any of them. This is because I have only joined the most popular ones though.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
I don’t think I have ever experienced that kind of thing before in any ptc platform that am into, although some people do complain about it but as for me I have not experienced such thing before.

I am not using PTC for earning and it is very that I will never used PTC site for earning purpose, therefore, I have not been scammed.
It's a good news to hear that you have never been scammed since you start working online, maybe its because you decided to choose the site you are working on with good research.

Profits on investment various for each investor, but the minimum profit each investor will get is 18 euros on investments, am I right? You said we will be getting 68 Euros after 108 days, so this means it would take 3 and a half months to gain the returns. I am not sure if they really do invest in legal Cannabis business or if it is a ponzi scheme.
Yes thats right. You can invest 1000 times with 50 EUR. I have invested twice , means I have total put 100 EUR nd expecting profit of at least 18+18 = 36 EUR in 108 days. They are not ponzi scheme , they are lot of proofs for that.

People get scammed on some of these paid to click sites because they are made to believe that by upgrading they will be entitled to be earning more from their paid to click clicks activities

I will not say that I have been scammed by ptp websites before but u will say that I have wasted my time trying to make money with the website. Why I say that I have not been scammed is because I have never invested there. But I have wasted lot of time there thinking that I will get paid when I reach minimum payout

Yes thats right. You can invest 1000 times with 50 EUR. I have invested twice , means I have total put 100 EUR nd expecting profit of at least 18+18 = 36 EUR in 108 days. They are not ponzi scheme , they are lot of proofs for that.

What is the proof that they are not a ponzi scheme? As far as I have read there are some people who are claiming that they are indeed a ponzi scheme but I am not sure what is the truth behind their business. Are they really that transparent about their business? If yes, then are they regulated by any authority?

I even have by no means been scammed via way of means of a paid to click on web website online earlier than and I assume this is essentially because of the truth that I do now no longer do rights away i see first historical past research and that i see critiques this is why i'm now no longer scam

I have actually not been scammed by any paid to click platform but they have wasted my time and I would not consider venturing into any of them again.

Nah. I don't subscribe to pay per clicks sites up to the point of getting scammed. I usually leave before I reach the payment threshold. It doesn't worth the time but returning an account just because of inactivity is not normal. There are better ways to regulate it.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.

That was totally cruel of them. They had no right to wipe out a person's earning because of inactivity in just one month. Will they also wipe out the work that person has done? A lot of them are inventing new ways to scam without actually scamming.

I have actually not been scammed by any paid to click platform but they have wasted my time and I would not consider venturing into any of them again.
Same thing with me I have waste alot of my time with ptc site at the end of the day no payment mostly the elite site but I have recorded alot of success with bux site,be careful with upgrading account its sometime risky to do that

The last PTC site that scammed me, which made me to give up on any new PTC site is "get-bitco.in site. It is a clone of freebitco.in site.

I have not been scammed by any paid to ick platform out there before. I was almost scammed by one of the sites I can't remember the name right now. Was asking me to pay for a package that will give me more number if clicks and payout. Imleft that platform since

I was scammed in 2016 by a PTC site back then that promises to reward me $300 bringing 20 referrals and doing some tasks, but all are futile at the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back