What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
Well something similar happened to me too . But mine was that I was blocked and when I got unblocked ally earnings had been cleared . It really pained me but I decided not to give up until it happened again . I just gave up cause I can't stress myself all day only for me to get blocked for a reason I don't know.

I've been scammed multiple times during my earlier time online via PTC sites. During that time I made zero earnings online that's why I don't do PTCs again.

Been scammed from such site is inevitable more especially those people that are in hurry to join any site without proper research on the site.

If what you mean is if any PTC has wasted my previous time and resources and they failed to pay at last, then the answer is yes, I have been scammed by many PTC.

All my balances would have been wiped out . I have couple of PTC sites where surf but the low pay rate made me give up on them. I never knew that the PTC would wipe out the wallet balance if I didn't surf the site for a month until I came across this thread. I will check to see if it's true

Write your reply...has any one scammed you by PTC
well as for me I have never been scammed on PTC
as funny it might even sound I have never heard of ptc

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.

Paid to click platforms is a no go area for me. I have eventually ventured into a one before i discovered it is mere waste of time.

Being scammed earlier time made me to cancel every activities of mine via PTC sites to concentrate on things benefiting to me online.

Yes I have this experience like yours that because of inactivity they will wipe out all of your balances. I also stopped working in ptc sites because it will take time to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal.

That's wasn't scamming, they only deny you your right.... Assuming they scammed you, its like you paying with your fund to get something back but blocked you from reaching them.

I was scammed in 2016 by a PTC site back then that promises to reward me $300 bringing 20 referrals and doing some tasks, but all are futile at the end.
All these platforms promising heaven and earth for bringing in referrals can actually be so frustrating especially after one must have out in the effort in recruiting these unsuspecting downliners.

When I joined online earning new , I was scammed by a paid to post site that o belong to and this affected my trust on online earning sites.

This platform happens to be the first and best I have seen, I don't even want to know if others are active or not but I'm just in love with this platform and I'm contented with it

All these platforms promising heaven and earth for bringing in referrals can actually be so frustrating especially after one must have out in the effort in recruiting these unsuspecting downliners.
That's why, I take my time to make researches about them before delving into it. Cos I know how detrimental it will become when I venture into such fraudulent site.

Yes. There was paid to click website that I joined and when it was time to be paid. It asked me to refer before I could get paid. And this is not in the term and conditions.

Though it's been a while I worked on the ptc sites but while I worked I didn't experience any form of scams, now I try my best to read in-depth reviews before joining

Personally, I have been scammed by some PTC platforms though I can't remember the names of the platforms now. As for the write up above, I don't think that you were scammed, but rule was broken and that was the penalty for it. And just as you have rightly said, it was specified on the platform. It is a sad experience though.

I have had an experience where I constantly had to increase the learnings that I had in order to be able to take out the money from the website and as a result the website constantly increase the threshold making it impossible.

Facing series of PTC sites scam, made me quitting them and finding better ways of earning. Had it been I never experienced scam maybe I wouldn't have discovered other sources which I'm earning higher with today.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back