What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

in this field you can be easily fooled because you never know how much life the site has. usually the owners are based on the investments of others. so as long as there are investors in these types of sites, you will be paid too ... if not, it's only a matter of time before it becomes a scam. :)

I was scammed through the paid to click site website, I worked both night and day to earn an huge but my dissaponted, I was not get paid

But that's not scam, but rule broken. That's why you need to read newsletter of the site to know its latest updates and rules. Abide by their rules to keep their site clean and going.
Yes , like you said it was not a scam , the account was wiped because the member was inactive for a period of time but there are many ptc site out there that are scam.

This may sound somehow, but they scammed me of my time and data without paying me anything tangible. I won't settle for them anymore.

Yes , like you said it was not a scam , the account was wiped because the member was inactive for a period of time but there are many ptc site out there that are scam.
That's kinda frustrating, but I still believe that the site set out their rules through the FAQ for every member to abide while earning through the site.

I have never been scammed by PTC sites. The reason being that I don't use to involve in their task much because they pay peanuts compared to the level of high task they always have.

You mean you were supposed to invest in order to make money on Gramfree?

I have been on a lot of PTC site where I was required to invest for earning. I earned on some sites and was scammed by some sites.
Some sites are mainly for scamming while some are actually paying but i can categorically tell you that Gramfree is a scam, its just a waste of energy , data and resources because you will get nothing after suffering for months.

One thing about these shitty sites is that once you've earned up to the amount of cashing out, a lot of stories begin to crop up which would in the end discourage you.
Not just every PTC site that you'll come across is recommended for you. If they haven't lasted up to 5 years, just forget about them.

Some sites are mainly for scamming while some are actually paying but i can categorically tell you that Gramfree is a scam, its just a waste of energy , data and resources because you will get nothing after suffering for months.
Thanks for letting me know, By the way, these days I am not working on any PTC site, I am also not investing in any so called investment companies, I do not spend money in upgrading accounts.

in this field you can be easily fooled because you never know how much life the site has. usually the owners are based on the investments of others. so as long as there are investors in these types of sites, you will be paid too ... if not, it's only a matter of time before it becomes a scam. :)
We ate easily been fooled because we don't known the future of the PTC site we wanted to work on or the one we are already working on, that's why we don't know what to do when they scam us.

From your experience, it wasn't a scam. It was just that you weren't aware of their rules. Most sites even disable workers account if they are not active after some time. Anyways, i haven't been scammed by a PTC site.

I have never been scammed before but the most important thing is that I am always so sceptical about them that I do not invest my money in it because I know they won't really be profitable since the earning rate is extremely very very low.

I have not been scammed by ptc sites before because I am always careful of putting my money on ptc sites. The only thing that I noticed is that you can't earn something tangible without paying for upgrade.

There is a special rule in IPWEB Ru if you are an advertiser you are unable to cash out your earnings until your ads are all processed and this is a rule I did not find on any website even you pay directly with a payment processor without paying for a deposit then add positions. As in other terms when cashout they say you violate rule 1.6. This means you can't merge between worker and employer at the same time like a case of other GPT or PTC.

There are several ways to which a site can scammed you even though not real scammed as in proper sense. I do withdraw my money not necessarily I reach the minimum withdrawal limit in other to avoid any inconvenience.

They have never been able to scam me of my money, but I have lost so much time and effort on their platforms without ever getting paid, this is why I will never ever advise anybody to consider working on pay to click website at all.

Well, I have not been scammed in a real sense because I have earned some good benefits from the site even though a good sum of money from my account got missing and it was immediately blocked.
I have engage in different PTC and I have earned some money from this site. Though mine, some may say it's not scamming in a real sense because it was due to my ignorance at the time of my withdrawal which exited it time.

Last edited:
I don't really trust most of those sites that is why I have never had in my plan to invest in such. Even if I have to I won't even like to invest in them because generally they are not profitable at all.

I have not been scammed by ptc sites but I am Still looking for a ptc sites that has a better pay than others. I stopped working on ptc sites because their pay is very low and not encouraging .

I have also been scammed by a get paid to read emails..this sites are volutic and clicksginie. These two sites deny me withdrawals when I reached the withdrawal threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back