What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

I don't usually bother myself about paid to click platforms because so many of them will not give you reasonable amount of money after spending so much time on it.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click website but I have been scammed by a paid to post Website. I worked on the website for up to like two weeks and after that I decided to withdraw my money and the owner of the platform banned my account

I cannot imagine myself say I am doing any work or services on any of the pay to click platforms a available today. It is a real waist of my time to do anything there

It is very impossible to say that all the PTC websites have paid people in the past. Definitely there are people who have fallen victim of PTC websites that were scam

I was scammed around PTC site during 2016. When I promoted the site by bringing in much referrals more than 30 of them hoping to be paid $300 which turned soured.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
That's really painful op, but that's really wrong of the site to do. It takes time and energy to work on a ptc site, so wiping your account was not proper at all.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click website but I have been scammed by a paid to post Website. I worked on the website for up to like two weeks and after that I decided to withdraw my money and the owner of the platform banned my account
I believe you are talking about get paid to click websites. It is very common among the administrators of those websites. They will wait until you do task to accumulate enough money and get rid of your account. I got to know about this when most of my friends are complaining about the website.

I quit doing ptc or paid to click sites because they were waste of time and not good money makers.Other ways of earning online pay better.

What gets me so angry about all these paid to click platforms is the amount you will see for clicking or viewing any page. $0.002 to sometimes even $0.0001. can you imagine

What gets me so angry about all these paid to click platforms is the amount you will see for clicking or viewing any page. $0.002 to sometimes even $0.0001. can you imagine
It's true, most pay per click sites have these negligible amounts of revenue. I can say that in view of this, I was very hesitant to join serp clix as they offer $0.05 per click, when I saw @Alexander did the promotion I signed up and indeed, that is the payout and it is legit.

I have not been to any ptc website, I invest all my time building my online business it is better for me than to be working on such websites I don't type my online business will mature and I will bring money from it

I don't usually bother myself about paid to click platforms because so many of them will not give you reasonable amount of money after spending so much time on it.

The only way you can earn is by investing in paid to click website. Otherwise, paid to click website can be a waste of time. Investing in such kind of website is very risky. Unfortunately many people have lost money to these scams.

The only way you can earn is by investing in paid to click website. Otherwise, paid to click website can be a waste of time. Investing in such kind of website is very risky. Unfortunately many people have lost money to these scams.
I prefer earning for free in any
PTC sites rather than investing and losing money. Most of the ptcs if you invest almost function like the way hyip works.

This is one of the benefits of reading terms and policy before signing up. Though I myself am guilty of this crime. I don't read the rules most times before signing up.

I prefer earning for free in any
PTC sites rather than investing and losing money. Most of the ptcs if you invest almost function like the way hyip works.

Unfortunately, this is true. Most of the paid to click websites are just like HYIP and other kind of ponzi schemes. You can lose money at any time. Unfortunately, I have invested in a Paid to click site and I am heavily depending on it because I do not have a day job. I know I am risking a big portion of my capital but I have no choice. :(

Unfortunately, this is true. Most of the paid to click websites are just like HYIP and other kind of ponzi schemes. You can lose money at any time. Unfortunately, I have invested in a Paid to click site and I am heavily depending on it because I do not have a day job. I know I am risking a big portion of my capital but I have no choice. :(
I would have recommended to you an investment site which is far better to invest than any other site or a ptc site to invest. I am not sure if you are aware of it , it's Juicyfields paying from more than a year , they have real business and the earnings are at least 68 Euros if you invest 50 EUR after 3 months. If you are interested, you can message me here anytime:)

I would have recommended to you an investment site which is far better to invest than any other site or a ptc site to invest. I am not sure if you are aware of it , it's Juicyfields paying from more than a year , they have real business and the earnings are at least 68 Euros if you invest 50 EUR after 3 months. If you are interested, you can message me here anytime:)

Thanks :) Are you talking about Juicyfields? I mean the same platform that pay you and they also claim that they invest your money in Cannabis growing business? Are you talking about that platform?

Thanks :) Are you talking about Juicyfields? I mean the same platform that pay you and they also claim that they invest your money in Cannabis growing business? Are you talking about that platform?
Yeah exactly. Their profits are so good and they have real office in Berlin Germany. Good thing is they accept crypto payments and minimum investment is just 50 EUR. I don't really think they can become scam anytime soon at least.

Yeah exactly. Their profits are so good and they have real office in Berlin Germany. Good thing is they accept crypto payments and minimum investment is just 50 EUR. I don't really think they can become scam anytime soon at least.

Well, i have heard about it before and even they have been accused of being a kind of HYIP or ponzi scheme. They might have an office in Germany, but even many HYIPs also have real offices and some even claim that they have big mining farms, yet they become a scam. So how can we make sure that Juicy Fields is not a scam either?

Well, i have heard about it before and even they have been accused of being a kind of HYIP or ponzi scheme. They might have an office in Germany, but even many HYIPs also have real offices and some even claim that they have big mining farms, yet they become a scam. So how can we make sure that Juicy Fields is not a scam either?
It's just that they are paying from more than a year and have got real contact numbers. It's true the online investment sites can go scam anytime , but 3 months is all we need to wait to get profit. I have another 2 months to wait though. Hopefully they will pay and I will update it to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back