Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.

Was this site Ayuwage? I got paid by this site several times but they can take months to pay you and if you leave for any length of time they do zero your earnings. It's probably not a scam but I think it's wrong to take away money you have actively earned.

I belonged to a high paying ptc site called Cyberwage. It was easy to reach $10 there but just as I approached the cash out rate we got a message to say the site had been hacked and all our earnings had been returned to zero. They promised to fix it but never did. I know I wasn't the only one as I read posts from other people who had experienced the same problem.

But that's not scam, but rule broken. That's why you need to read newsletter of the site to know its latest updates and rules. Abide by their rules to keep their site clean and going.

Was this site Ayuwage? I got paid by this site several times but they can take months to pay you and if you leave for any length of time they do zero your earnings. It's probably not a scam but I think it's wrong to take away money you have actively earned.

I belonged to a high paying ptc site called Cyberwage. It was easy to reach $10 there but just as I approached the cash out rate we got a message to say the site had been hacked and all our earnings had been returned to zero. They promised to fix it but never did. I know I wasn't the only one as I read posts from other people who had experienced the same problem.
That's correct. yes, it is not a scam but I believe it was morally wrong to reset earnings to zero just because you have been active. This is like cheating from back door.

Lol funny experience, that's why when I reach the minimum withdrawal on any site I always cash out to avoid stories that can break my heart

There seem to be a typo. I mean to say it is wrong to reset earnings t zero if you have been inactive.

back to the topic, it is of course and inappropriate way to forfeit earnings from members.

I was in different PTC sites, but I withdrew without reaching the threshold, so I was not scammed, I was also a long time in Gramfree and by recommendations from other members and readings of being a scam site, I withdrew without getting profits.

You mean you were supposed to invest in order to make money on Gramfree?

I have been on a lot of PTC site where I was required to invest for earning. I earned on some sites and was scammed by some sites.

You mean you were supposed to invest in order to make money on Gramfree?

I have been on a lot of PTC site where I was required to invest for earning. I earned on some sites and was scammed by some sites.
Gramfree scammed me, after reaching minimum withdrawal threshold. Including two others, which i can't remember their names after reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. This days i am careful with PTC sites. Only cointiply that i visit, its the one that have rewarded my hardwork together with coinpayu.

I was in different PTC sites, but I withdrew without reaching the threshold, so I was not scammed, I was also a long time in Gramfree and by recommendations from other members and readings of being a scam site, I withdrew without getting profits.
I worked so hard to meet the target for Gramfree only to realize that it was scam, after almost reaching the minimum withdrawal limit.

It was really disheartening, coupled with the fact that I had already led and encouraged a lot of my friends into the platform.

I am not using PTC for earning and it is very that I will never used PTC site for earning purpose, therefore, I have not been scammed.
It is usual that you are not scammed from PTC sites as you did never try their services however choose to save time from PTC earning is right decision.

I have not been scammed before but the PTC websites. But I have wasted my time with some of the websites. I don't put my money that is why I said that I have not been scammed by them before. But I have spent lots of time there and when I reached minimum payout and I requested for payout. But they won't pay me. So I wasted my time to view the ads without not been paid for my time.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
The reason why I don't do PTC is because I was sceptical of the whole system behind it. I keep asking myself that why would somebody put up their money for allowing other people to waste it by just clicking on the ads.

I have never been scammed by a paid to click site before and I think this is largely due to the fact that I do not patronise. I believe there are better ways of earning online than paid to click sites.

I worked so hard to meet the target for Gramfree only to realize that it was scam, after almost reaching the minimum withdrawal limit.

It was really disheartening, coupled with the fact that I had already led and encouraged a lot of my friends into the platform.
It is unfortunate because similar to what happened to me, I was already close to the threshold and I had dedicated a lot of time to it. It was really discouraging to be in Gramfree and not reach the goal, I still thank the members of Bizdustry who guided me.

There are many there are many paid to click sites that are not legit. This platform is the one in a million because paid me more than twice therefore I can recommend this person to anyone at anytime although the fees are now reduced but at the same time it is still preferable $1 per day is it recommendable

Yes, I was scammed by a paid to click website in the past. They only took away a few cents from me and never paid me. It was very unprofessional looking paid to click website and I knew that it would become a scam, so I never invested a big sum of money. I have currently invested in another reliable paid to click website and it is legit and paying as of now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back