What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

It is very common and I'm so surprised that you have not experience such maybe because you have not been into business. It is a very common practice in my country and if care is not taken they would definitely take over your business.
There's no how they'll not be competition in business. Infact, there are some people that'll venture into same business with you when they see that you're making profit. Competition is inevitable in business.

I guess that competition is now everywhere when it comes to conducting business. The fact of the matter is that many business owners usually face competition online as well as they have to compete with other stores.
of course competition is everywhere both online and offline. As a business man you must know how to compete because if you're not competitive there is no way your business will succeed.

of course competition is everywhere both online and offline. As a business man you must know how to compete because if you're not competitive there is no way your business will succeed.
The competition will be fun if it is an healthy competition. It will be other way around if it becomes saturated because none of the business operators would make profit because of the saturation.

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
There are ethical and unethical ways to beat competition. If your competition is using unethical means, you need to step up your game and do better. It doesn't mean you should resort to such means too.

The competition will be fun if it is an healthy competition. It will be other way around if it becomes saturated because none of the business operators would make profit because of the saturation.
What I have come to understand is that businesses that are very much you lucrative always gets saturated within a short period of time because people will be looking to make profit from it. But the thing is that I most every business is competitive.

Well if you're a type of person that do plan very well I make a good business strategies there will not be any local business that will try to pull you down in any way and most especially when you have the capital.

There are a lot of such businesses here.

It is even the main reason why I am trying hard to make sure that I do not get caught up in something I don't understand.

I verify all businesses.

Well if you're a type of person that do plan very well I make a good business strategies there will not be any local business that will try to pull you down in any way and most especially when you have the capital.
The possibility of having a long-lasting business will depend on how you arrange the business and also how you are relating with your client. If this is not done properly , you can be overthrown.

Actually as we all know about business, competition is inevitable and every entrepreneur is advisable to be ready to faced different form of business competition because it can comes in diverse ways.
The possibility of having a long-lasting business will depend on how you arrange the business and also how you are relating with your client. If this is not done properly , you can be overthrown.
Actually a long lasting business seriously depends on how the entrepreneur handles his business and his relationship with his clients. that's the major reason for strategic planning for the future.

As a businessman, as long as you're doing the right thing in your business venture then you do not need to worry about people that will want to tarnish your image. You should treat everybody with respect.
You don't really need to pay attention to what people are saying because you should face your work proper and ensure that you do it more effectively and achieve a great result because the result is what matters.

You don't really need to pay attention to what people are saying because you should face your work proper and ensure that you do it more effectively and achieve a great result because the result is what matters.
Probably, If you pay too much attention to what people are saying about your business you may actually make a lot of mistakes. That is why it is good to have advisors.

in a place i was working, it has happened to me before, they opened a store just opposite ours, selling the same product in a much improved way and there's was a bit cheaper than ours, it was a very interesting experience i must confess.

in a place i was working, it has happened to me before, they opened a store just opposite ours, selling the same product in a much improved way and there's was a bit cheaper than ours, it was a very interesting experience i must confess.
It might be an interesting experience for you if you are an employee In the business , but not to the owner of the business because the new business is obviously trying to run you out. How did it ended ?

Well it is only when you put more interest and mind on what people think or talk about you and your business that you will be thinking that running a local business is tiring.

Well it is only when you put more interest and mind on what people think or talk about you and your business that you will be thinking that running a local business is tiring.
Local business always becomes saturated over time because that is the way it is here . If you started the business , give it maximum of six months, you will start seeing so many people doing the same business until untry it becomes saturated.

Well in competing with local business, personally I just think its like a waste of time and resources to some extent. just try to satisfy your customers with the best products needed.

I have never experienced such before, but this is common to some people you comes to that aspect, that is why working online is really good than offline business, that's why I prefer online business.

Personally I think when you are running a business and then thinking about the various competing business, then it will totally be a diaster because you won't be able to focus for your success but rather how to defeat your competitors.

I think that particular business venture is very competitive and they are trying as much as possible to steal the customers of the business you are working for. I know a lot of people will actually go there to patronize them because their are products.

Probably, that is actually the truth. If you are doing the right thing your customers will be the ones to sing your praises period that is why it is much more important to focus on discharging your duties diligently.

It also depends a lot on the kind of rates you tend to offer to your customers. Many businesses lose regular customers when customers find a better option at a lower rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back