What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

Actually competition In business is quite inevitable no matter how much or harder you try. based on the principles of your business, try to maintain it for your own success.
That is just the reality in today's world because of the high populations of people. Everybody are just looking for every single opportunities to start up a business just for the main purpose of relieving themselves from financial stress.

Actually all local business do most often faced challenges in terms of competition and also finances sometimes they are also faced with the challenges of poor infrastructure due to government failure to provide.

Actually all local business do most often faced challenges in terms of competition and also finances sometimes they are also faced with the challenges of poor infrastructure due to government failure to provide.
Yes that do usually affect those local businesses that are mostly in the rural areas and due to bad or poor infrastructures, there are so many challenges they business man and woman do face.

You have to see it in a way that everybody is just running their own business and trying to make profit and has nothing to do with you so that you are going to put in efforts to uplift your own business.

As a businessman, as long as you're doing the right thing in your business venture then you do not need to worry about people that will want to tarnish your image. You should treat everybody with respect.
If you are discharging your duties diligently and you are doing all your best to ensure that you satisfy your customer optimally you did not need to bother yourself because your diligence will speak volume.

I haven't experienced this though which I partly think is due to the fact that my business name is registered duly (which all small business holders must have) but what I've experienced is an employee trying to source clients without my knowledge so he can move without me knowing

I haven't experienced this though which I partly think is due to the fact that my business name is registered duly (which all small business holders must have) but what I've experienced is an employee trying to source clients without my knowledge so he can move without me knowing
It is exactly what happened everywhere if you are an enterpreneur. It is nothing new because so many businesseswould definitely collapse when a new business springs up with more and better services.

If you are discharging your duties diligently and you are doing all your best to ensure that you satisfy your customer optimally you did not need to bother yourself because your diligence will speak volume.
Probably, that is actually the truth. If you are doing the right thing your customers will be the ones to sing your praises period that is why it is much more important to focus on discharging your duties diligently.

Although around here, something like that has never happened to me before. But such things are common thing everywhere. People usually tend to envy you if you're kind of making it big than them, they will surely want to bring you down

This is called competition. And always competition in business is very healthy. It's through competition that customers get quality products at cheap prices. Concerning that tarnishing of business names that's unlawful.
Competition is not a bad thing depending on how owners handle it. Competition is to help business owner to work hard on satisfy their customers. Where there high competition, customers are the one that benefit.

You have to see it in a way that everybody is just running their own business and trying to make profit and has nothing to do with you so that you are going to put in efforts to uplift your own business.
As an entrepreneur, the goal of a business is to make money and expand your business , though i have seen and come acrosss some local business run dry because they are not making enough sales.

Although around here, something like that has never happened to me before. But such things are common thing everywhere. People usually tend to envy you if you're kind of making it big than them, they will surely want to bring you down
That's competition and it's everywhere. As a business person you must plan for such things because it will probably happen. You need to be very competitive.

I have never experienced such before but this is like an indirect competition in business. In most cases things like this are unescapable most especially when you are dealing on a highly competitive business field.

I have never experienced such before but this is like an indirect competition in business. In most cases things like this are unescapable most especially when you are dealing on a highly competitive business field.
It is very common and I'm so surprised that you have not experience such maybe because you have not been into business. It is a very common practice in my country and if care is not taken they would definitely take over your business.

Most of the local business actually face one or two challenges with their business due to competition with other bigger business , because they don't know how to advertise online to bring in more customers .

It is very common and I'm so surprised that you have not experience such maybe because you have not been into business. It is a very common practice in my country and if care is not taken they would definitely take over your business.
They are not directly taking over your business. They are just trying to establish the same business you do and probably the use good customer service to attract more customers.

Most of the local business actually face one or two challenges with their business due to competition with other bigger business , because they don't know how to advertise online to bring in more customers .
no matter the place your business it is situated you will always face competition. I believe this happens in almost every country that is why any business man wants to learn how to adjust and take advantage of the online space.

when you are working on the internet you will actually not face such situations. There are competition everywhere and in that case if you are doing any offline business you must face such problems.

I guess that competition is now everywhere when it comes to conducting business. The fact of the matter is that many business owners usually face competition online as well as they have to compete with other stores.

I guess that competition is now everywhere when it comes to conducting business. The fact of the matter is that many business owners usually face competition online as well as they have to compete with other stores.
Competition is inevitable in business and it is what all business owners should get used to because it will definitely come and that is what makes business very competitive but if it is submitted it will destroy the whole fun.

I have never experienced this thing exactly in my business but I have heard of a lot of people who have gone some unbelievable ways in order to bring down a business.
Yes sure. They find a strategical way to convince you to save with them; by the you realised. They would have run away with your money and you will never get to know their whereabout.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back